Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Default Re: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Whether posters like it or not, SDSU football and Stig use a point count card that tells you when to go for 1 and when to go for 2, taking in time and situation. Right or wrong that is the way it is...so don't need to have a lot of self-analysis on what should or shouldn't be. They are sold on the card and will live or die on it. Bitching about it is just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I love this ****ing team **** the haters!
    I'm with you RO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Whether posters like it or not, SDSU football and Stig use a point count card that tells you when to go for 1 and when to go for 2, taking in time and situation. Right or wrong that is the way it is...so don't need to have a lot of self-analysis on what should or shouldn't be. They are sold on the card and will live or die on it. Bitching about it is just a waste of time.
    Got it. Thanks for your input. I won't ever question a decision a coach ever makes because they have a card.

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Got it. Thanks for your input. I won't ever question a decision a coach ever makes because they have a card.
    Well, I didn't put it out there to elicit comments on whether it is right or wrong. I put it out there, because posters continue to jaw over the 2 or 1 calls, and I am merely saying that on this particular part of the game, it doesn't really matter how we feel about it. Take it out on the cat (or dog) instead. The program is not going to change. Stig will give you a copy of the card if you ask.

Well, I didn't put it out there to elicit comments on whether it is right or wrong. I put it out there, because posters continue to jaw over the 2 or 1 calls, and I am merely saying that on this particular part of the game, it doesn't really matter how we feel about it. Take it out on the cat (or dog) instead. The program is not going to change. Stig will give you a copy of the card if you ask.
    I think it’s awesome they have a card that makes decisions based on the flow of the game. Pretty impressive card.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    I think it’s awesome they have a card that makes decisions based on the flow of the game. Pretty impressive card.
    I just wish they had a card so they could figure out game situations to Take a Freeking TIME OUT at the end of the first half!!

I am thinking ISU Blue could be Slosho’s stinker game. Hopefully not. I got a copy of card somewhere or it may have been clean up the house victim

Off topic, but I'm not sure where to put it. Does anyone know why we haven't had the rabbit and number logo decals on the helmet this year? We've been rocking the SD, but no rabbit logo. I like the SD, but the rabbit logo looks better, imo. Just curious if there's a reason we haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Off topic, but I'm not sure where to put it. Does anyone know why we haven't had the rabbit and number logo decals on the helmet this year? We've been rocking the SD, but no rabbit logo. I like the SD, but the rabbit logo looks better, imo. Just curious if there's a reason we haven't seen it yet.
    It’s an embarrassing deal... They got the order wrong and they don’t have the money to reorder.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    It’s an embarrassing deal... They got the order wrong and they don’t have the money to reorder.
    Oh, for ****'s sake...Should we start passing around a hat so that we can get the decals again by playoff time? That's definitely embarrassing.