Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Default Re: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Considering he went into the fencing response after the hit, I think a moderate to severe concussion is a certainty.
    Earlier in the week, after Pittsburgh Steeler Mason Rudolph got knocked out, a doctor put out this video regarding the posturing, or fencing response.... Scary stuff, and interesting enough, they let Seven, just like Mason walk off the field afterwards...
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

The Jackrabbits had 6.4 yards per carry with 214 net yards. Of course some of those yards came on long runs and resulted in TDs except the long run in first quarter where they settled for 3. 35 points in second half was a nice touch as the YSU defense faded. It was a great road win against a rated team. Gibbs tossed a fantastic long pass to Cade Johnson for the TD. That is more arm and touch than illustrated so far this year. The thing that might be difficult to watch and accept was the 105 yards of penalties.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I know I shouldn't have done it, but I did some quick perusing of YSU and NDSU message boards and social media, apparently we had the refs in our corner tonight . Also, the YSU beat guy is a big homer. After watching the broadcast everybody should tweet at Midco, Nieman, and Zim telling them how much we appreciate them, we are a blessed fan base and State overall when it comes to the coverage they provide.

Pelini press conference
    https://youtu.be/aMYOsxCXJfM

I’m just gonna try and forget the 1st half. I have dropped a few F bombs. Our Def depth at dline is awesome.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    I know I shouldn't have done it, but I did some quick perusing of YSU and NDSU message boards and social media, apparently we had the refs in our corner tonight . Also, the YSU beat guy is a big homer. After watching the broadcast everybody should tweet at Midco, Nieman, and Zim telling them how much we appreciate them, we are a blessed fan base and State overall when it comes to the coverage they provide.
    you say you know better, but obviously you don’t.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Just getting a chance to view this GDT thread now. It’s interesting to read it from beginning to end. The ledge was pretty crowded at halftime. I have to admit I thought we were going to fold as well.

A win at YSU with a freshman QB is a solid accomplishment. Zimmer called it “one of the most significant wins in recent program history”.

The penalties were the most frustrating part of the game for me. That has to change to have any chance at playing in late December.

Quote Originally Posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    I’m just gonna try and forget the 1st half. I have dropped a few F bombs. Our Def depth at dline is awesome.
    It looked like we switched lines with ysu in the second half. Our oline was off the first half but much better in the second. Cline really got some good pressure late in the game too. Offense coming g out flat every game is a little concern but this team is resilient for sure. That's probably the big take away.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

A win is a win, on the road vs a top 20 team on their homecoming. I'm not too worried about the X's and O's. That's a big win for our Jacks on the road. I'm really proud how they came back and battled. This team has guts and thats what it takes to win games. Let's Go Rabbits!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002jack View Post
    you say you know better, but obviously you don’t.
    Story of my life. I blame the Hamm's.