X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Gibbs is enamored of the term "rowdy."

Not a bad thing for a QB at a little ol' cow college.
    Speaking of cows, the echo of cowbells was conspicuous at multiple points during the game

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Other than a concussion, he should be okay. What exactly is a fencing response?
      Both of his arms went rigid and extended up.
      https://www.healthline.com/health/fe...nse#occurrence

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        Speaking of cows, the echo of cowbells was conspicuous at multiple points during the game
        Yeah, I noticed that, too. Possibly a vuvuzela, too.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Great road win.

Whatever Coach Eck tells the O Line at halftime, he needs to do before the game. That looked like 2 different lines.

If J'Bore has time... he does well. Not surprising a freshman will struggle in/with quick decisions when pressure is in his face.

I thought the Defense played well, except for a couple plays. The penalties that one drive were something. Glad to see #55 get that one penalty for them, since he is the one that caused Krockpot to get the one earlier (I think it was him).

Agree with the thought that this game will help J'Bore.
          -Tough game, tough defense... on the road, against a ranked team.

About as poor of a start as you can ask for... but he made some nice throws on the first TD drive. Of course he had more time, as well.

Shout out to Luke Sellers for pancaking 2 Penguins on J'Bore's TD run at the end... that was sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Both of his arms went rigid and extended up.
            https://www.healthline.com/health/fe...nse#occurrence
            Thank you. The link was very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              Great road win.

Whatever Coach Eck tells the O Line at halftime, he needs to do before the game. That looked like 2 different lines.

If J'Bore has time... he does well. Not surprising a freshman will struggle in/with quick decisions when pressure is in his face.

I thought the Defense played well, except for a couple plays. The penalties that one drive were something. Glad to see #55 get that one penalty for them, since he is the one that caused Krockpot to get the one earlier (I think it was him).

About as poor of a start as you can ask for... but he made some nice throws on the first TD drive. Of course he had more time, as well.

Shout out to Luke Sellers for pancaking 2 Penguins on J'Bore's TD run at the end... that was sweet!
              The PF on 55 was the pivitol play in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                Great road win.

Jobore and Don Gardner went to the same high school, Wendell Phillips. We do some recruiting at Wendell Philips

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Possibly a vuvuzela, too.
                  Saw the vuvuzela. Hard to hide those things...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tyler on the post-game had the best description of Gibbs: "A puppy with big paws, he'll just grow into them."
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
                      Saw the vuvuzela. Hard to hide those things...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                      That's embarrassing, surprised they would be naked. Should have had a coat on so people wouldn't see their vuvuzelas like that.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Gibbs is enamored of the term "rowdy."

Not a bad thing for a QB at a little ol' cow college.
                        It uhh...is a great adjective! Woo!
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

What happened to wilson. We left after the gibbs score so by the time I got it on the radio they said he was coming of the field on his own. Watched the game at my parents and turned the tv down so didnt have to listen to the announcers. Should have put tyler o. The radio and timed it up to the tv.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            What happened to wilson. We left after the gibbs score so by the time I got it on the radio they said he was coming of the field on his own. Watched the game at my parents and turned the tv down so didnt have to listen to the announcers. Should have put tyler o. The radio and timed it up to the tv.
                            Collision with Roseboom, got his head bent back pretty bad against Roseboom's legs. He got up and went off the field under his own power but it was scary for a little while.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Collision with Roseboom, got his head bent back pretty bad against Roseboom's legs. He got up and went off the field under his own power but it was scary for a little while.
                              Dang. Was he out cold? Gonna be concussion protocol now?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Dang. Was he out cold? Gonna be concussion protocol now?
                                Considering he went into the fencing response after the hit, I think a moderate to severe concussion is a certainty.

Comment

Working...
                                X