Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penguin Week: 10/12 @ YSU

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    I like us in this match up. Youngtown isn't a flashy team. I think our O lines weakness isn't physicality its complicated fronts, blitz's and stunts. I bet our Defense and Running game travels and oh we have Cade to take the top off.
    Jacks 28-10
    Negtive Nancy here. PROVE ME WRONG STIG! Every year we have a stinker game (or 2) this is one.

Comment

I say run the ball, throw it enough to keep the defense honest, minimize penalties and don't turn it over and the Jacks roll. 31 - 10

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
        I say run the ball, throw it enough to keep the defense honest, minimize penalties and don't turn it over and the Jacks roll. 31 - 10
        I think this will be a game the Jacks break a couple long screen plays and Earith or Tolu force a QB fumble or two. I'm a fan of your predicted score as well.

Comment

I hope the Jacks have arrived in Youngstown with a chip on their shoulder and the attitude that they are going to show the league that they mean business and put up a statement today. Straight up business trip! What better place to do it than at YSU against that classless SOB Bo Pelini.

Yeah, they have usually had that stinker game in years past. With the changes to the staff and this new group of players maybe that changes.

I expect an impressive performance today, period.

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
          X