• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SIU Salukis

its on high priority, in others words F you

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
      Hi-lites on twitter appear to be from Jackrabbit All-Access. I think Midco is not covering this game. ESPN+ probably has no feed to show. I guess I won't get all-access for just this game.
      Midco is not covering the game but it’s being shown on UTV or something. It didn’t show on ESPN+ until after they announced it’d be shown on UTV.

The feed is there but there must be some issue between UTV and ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        its on high priority, in others words F you
        We got told we could watch the replay.

Comment

Your not missing much.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

No way are we a #3 team.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

This game is reminding me of the October 5th, 2013 Hobo Day game vs SIU. These slow starts are a trend now, and not a good one. I'd expect SIU to move the ball on us some, but they way this offense is playing is concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                No way are we a #3 team.
                Careful there are people around here that don’t like to hear such non sense.

Comment

Our Oline is getting owned, SIU Dline came to play.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

This type of game is why there needs to be alcohol sales
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

glad to see some new looks on that TD drive. Maybe its just me but i dont feel like we are using our tight ends very well. Hart, Kunz, Cavanugh, are all good and can really help out a young QB. wish they would have TE be the first read on some of those short 3rd down plays.

Comment

It is so frustrating to see this team come out flat in a big game again...especially after a bye week. I dont know why I expect anything else, its been happening the last couple years. That's on the coaching staff.

The lack of an effective offense is still a concern. Hopefully the guys can get some sort of chemistry going or it's gonna get ugly against actual good Valley teams.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          It is so frustrating to see this team come out flat in a big game again...especially after a bye week. I dont know why I expect anything else, its been happening the last couple years. That's on the coaching staff.

The lack of an effective offense is still a concern. Hopefully the guys can get some sort of chemistry going or it's gonna get ugly against actual good Valley teams.
                          Yep, our Oline is so hit and miss, usually thats a big plus for us, but this year its great blocking for a 50 yard run, or stuffed at the line, same with pass protection, give enough time for some throws but Gibbs some just getting to much pressure. Also not sure whats going on with Chase but he isnt going to get any NFL looks with his missing extra points inconsistent FGs. Lets hope the D can hold in the 4th so its not close tight game to finish.

Comment

Janke should have a huge year if teams keep rolling coverage to Cade

Comment

Brutal game to watch for the first 40 minutes or so. 13,770 or so attendance was pretty good, considering the weather, I guess.

We have a pretty good defense.

Gibbs needs more work in the passing game.

Coaches found some things to exploit in SIU's defense for our running game, and we have pretty good running backs.

Jacks need to break the habit of not really having their heads completely in the game. They could easily have lost today.

But they didn't. Onward!
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

No sighting of the replay on ESPN+ Lost forever?

Comment

Working...
                                X