Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SIU Salukis

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    Anybody know anyone at SDSU who might care and could contact ESPN to get it fixed?

Or Midco since it now says technical difficulties.
    Midco isn’t airing the game.

Comment

Hello, we are working hard on getting the South Dakota state game working again. Thank you for your patience-ESPN support

Comment

Is it the Valley game of the week? Then we can blame Mediacom, which sounds about right.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

On the phone with ESPN+ now and they have the “technical difficulties” on the screen. The lady I’m talking to seems to be unaware of the state of South Dakota or that football is a sport so my expectations are low.

Comment

Sounds like this isn't really worth seeing anyway.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

jack RABBITS!

Comment

Gibbs to Johnson, 58 yards. Jacks up 6-3. Blocked extra point. That TD must have been fun to watch.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

really tired of the team coming out flat on Hobo Day. I do enjoy the band playing darth vaders imperial march. I tried to get Mckinney years ago to do that but wouldnt for some reason. glad they use it now. maybe new cordinators its still taking time for the team to gel, hopefully they start soon because conference play we are going to lose 1 or two because this team just is a little off. not to rag on them or anything but we are more like a 10-20 ranketd team, to me being top 5 you play elite all the time, there are moments we are great, others its just missing. Wish I could be there but writing a school paper on health systems performance measures based on customer satisfaction, health status, etc. Cade sure is amazing. as i am typing, he goes to the house. reminds me of wienke, Goedert, Zenner that any time he touches the ball it can turn into a TD.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Still nothing on ESPN+ here. I see there are highlights on the football twitter that look like they are from the TV broadcast

Comment

Undoubtedly it is being broadcast. But not connected up to ESPN. So this is infuriating.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

ESPN is "working on it"

Comment

Translation: We don't care.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Jacks drive 14 plays, 9 mins. 39 yd FG. 9-3
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Hi-lites on twitter appear to be from Jackrabbit All-Access. I think Midco is not covering this game. ESPN+ probably has no feed to show. I guess I won't get all-access for just this game.
                              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

I'm guessing it's the Valley game of the week produced by Mediacom. That's likely the problem.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X