Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SIU Salukis

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Between the lack of time he had to set up and throw and the wind, I don't see the lack of passing yards as a problem with Gibbs.
    Agreed, that was pretty tough sledding. He missed a swing pass or two (eye roll), but he did decent considering the wind and his protection. When was the last time we gave up 4 sacks in game? Especially to anyone jot named JMU or NDSU? I'm really hoping our I line takes step forward and ups their protection and their play to play level of consistency in the run game blocking. I'd like to know what the differences have been between what we saw vs Minnesota in the blocking vs these other games. I know SIU (like UNI and SUU) tends to run some funky fronts on D and do a lot to conceal blitzes. But either way, they have to take a step forward if we're going to compete with the tip conference teams this year and make a run in the playoffs.

Comment

Re: GDT: SIU Salukis

Gibbs' pinky finger still appears to be taped. The injury probably affects his ability to put finesse on passes and hang onto the ball. Based on past comments by Coach Stig, Gibbs' injury is probably still a couple of weeks away from being substantially healed. I think he's getting better every week and should be fully ready for the Bison.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
      X