Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hobo Week: SIU comes to town

Default Re: Hobo Week: SIU comes to town

Quote Originally Posted by slosho View Post
    OR they are trying to do what we've been suggesting, lower the price to lure more people to come. I'm sure they'd love to entice all of those who normally come for just parade to come to the game. Hey it's only $20 bucks.
    Quite possible? I still think most people in SD are cheap. Myself included

Quote Originally Posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Quite possible? I still think most people in SD are cheap. Myself included
    Speaking of being cheap, I going to my first game in 31 years this weekend and I am in search of a ticket. Most of the ticket sites look like they are trying to get their fair share of profit. Other than the aforementioned email blast, what is the best way to find a reasonable priced ticket. I normally don't care where I sit but want to be able to see my son with the Pride. Any tips or tricks!

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    Speaking of being cheap, I going to my first game in 31 years this weekend and I am in search of a ticket. Most of the ticket sites look like they are trying to get their fair share of profit. Other than the aforementioned email blast, what is the best way to find a reasonable priced ticket. I normally don't care where I sit but want to be able to see my son with the Pride. Any tips or tricks!
    Just go to jackrabbittickets.com, pick which section you want to sit in, pick your seat, and you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    Check the Special offer Here: https://www.facebook.com/yanktonjack...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Pardon me, who is UTV? I have never heard of them.
    MyUTV is affiliated with KELOLAND-TV. It has good cable and digital reach. In addition to the Hobo Day game, it will be carrying the Youngstown road game.

https://www.keloland.com/sports/sdsu...ming-to-myutv/
    This space for lease.

Quote Originally Posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    Discounted Hobo Day Tickets for Alumni
    If you havenít gotten your tickets to the Hobo Day football game, the Alumni Association has you covered! We have secured game tickets for alumni for just $20!

The sections available for this are 200, 208, 115 and 124.

Promo Code is: HOBOALUMNI
    PROMO Code

Looks like there are plenty of seats left for Saturday. With rain forecast in the morning and 40 mph gusts in the afternoon, i dont have a lot of confidence there will be a good walk up crowd. I dont think we will top the beef bowl attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Looks like there are plenty of seats left for Saturday. With rain forecast in the morning and 40 mph gusts in the afternoon, i dont have a lot of confidence there will be a good walk up crowd. I dont think we will top the beef bowl attendance.
    Unfortunately, I think you're correct. I'll guess somewhere around 13.5k. I'm guessing the crowd that goes to the parade that was on the fence about the game will stay indoors for the afternoon after getting rained on that morning.

I see the Argus Leader has one of its unscientific, 'who can stuff the ballot box better' "polls" pitting Hobo Day against Dakota Day. If you're so inclined, vote away! I think the "poll" ends this morning (Thursday).

https://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...ll/3833306002/

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Weather.com says winds 25-35...hey, that's better than 40 mph!! If the trend continues, the wind at game time will be only 10-20! Get your friends there! It'll be a good day for outdoor football.