Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Board Upgrade 2019!

Default Re: Board Upgrade 2019!

The board upgrade may happen pretty much any time now, so if you try to get here and it's not available, that's what's happening. I'm trying to get a specific date/time out of the upgrade team, but consider this an "Upgrade Watch." I'll, er, upgrade the Upgrade Watch to an Upgrade Warning if I have the chance.
    "I think we'll be OK"

And, I see Stephen donated to the cause recently . . . Thanks!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    The board upgrade may happen pretty much any time now, so if you try to get here and it's not available, that's what's happening. I'm trying to get a specific date/time out of the upgrade team, but consider this an "Upgrade Watch." I'll, er, upgrade the Upgrade Watch to an Upgrade Warning if I have the chance.
    So as we hunker down for impending “disconnect”, is there anything we need to in preparation?

Quote Originally Posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    So as we hunker down for impending “disconnect”, is there anything we need to in preparation?
    Water, storable foods, fire starters/firewood, warm clothing, garlic (for the vampires), stakes, steaks, plenty of beer/bourbon/iced tea (depending on personal preference), you know, the usual zombie apocalypse stuff.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    Water, storable foods, fire starters/firewood, warm clothing, garlic (for the vampires), stakes, steaks, plenty of beer/bourbon/iced tea (depending on personal preference), you know, the usual zombie apocalypse stuff.
    A complete list. Should cover everything.

Still working with the board software people to get the upgrade scheduled. Hopefully it won't happen during a game, but no promises.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Looks like we might get upgraded on Wednesday or Thursday. I asked them to shoot for those two days since there weren't any athletic games/matches scheduled. Hopefully they'll come through in the window I asked for.
    "I think we'll be OK"