Board Upgrade 2019!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    I'm not going to explain this correctly ..... But before when I opened a thread with 9 pages there was a box at the top that said something like latest activity. I could punch that and it took me to page 9 or the most recent post. I think it was yellow colored and now I don't see it. I wish I could filter to see the most recent post first rather than at the end. Seems like I could do that with the old version? There is also a high probability I'm doing something wrong.
    The Latest Activity box still shows up for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      I'm not going to explain this correctly ..... But before when I opened a thread with 9 pages there was a box at the top that said something like latest activity. I could punch that and it took me to page 9 or the most recent post. I think it was yellow colored and now I don't see it. I wish I could filter to see the most recent post first rather than at the end. Seems like I could do that with the old version? There is also a high probability I'm doing something wrong.
      I see what you're talking about now. I'm not sure what to suggest . . . log out, shut down browser (or re-boot computer) and then log in again maybe?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Things seem to be running very smooth now. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Things seem to be running very smooth now. Thanks
          I concur with this. Board is MUCH better now after the most recent upgrade. Thank you for your work on this!!!

Comment

• Yes, glad to see its working better. Just sadly not much to discuss now. Thanks Filbert!
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• MUCH faster. Good Job!

Comment

• Anyone having issues again with posting, etc?

Comment

• Some confusion on message errors caused me to post an entry three times. Other than it has slowed down on the time you hit post.for the entry to make it. I been posting mostly from an I phone.

Comment

Working...
                  X