Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drake Game Week

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    I'm pretty sure the coaches all knew what he was planning which is why he was "passed" by a true freshman. Connors was seriously competing for the starting role with Gibbs. He's a good QB but would never get to play here. I could see him going to another FCS school and sitting a year. He'd be worth the wait for any school. I could also see him taking the JUCO route. Play right away and get some good offers to play two more years at a D1 program.
    Or transfer to an NSIC D2 school to the south where his parents just moved and at least one of the teams has a senior QB. Still play right away and get 3 years on a good competitive team.

Comment

Anyword if Gibbs is playing or should be expect nelson to start?
      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
        Anyword if Gibbs is playing or should be expect nelson to start?
        I hope Gibbs can go, but if he's not fully healthy, there's really no point. SUU would be a better game to bring him back. I'm sure Nelson will start Saturday and hopefully the Jacks can run the ball better.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          I hope Gibbs can go, but if he's not fully healthy, there's really no point. SUU would be a better game to bring him back. I'm sure Nelson will start Saturday and hopefully the Jacks can run the ball better.
          Even if Nelson gets the start I hope Heide gets in early and gets reps, passing especially. God forbid something happens to Gibbs, Heide is the long term solution not Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
            I was thinking that, if I was Drake I'd want the chance to get home by midnight. Another factor on game time might have been the Presidents Bowl in SXF. I believe all 4 "big" SXF schools are playing. First game is at 3:30 with the second one at 7 I think.
            I think it might have to do with TV if Midco has already set their schedule for this weekend before the game was flipped?
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Gibbs needs to hurry the **** up and get healthy. HEAL FASTER, BODY. ****.
              2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

With all the flooding going on around South Dakota I would expect attendance to be low. People have to take care of their family, property, and community before they attend a football game.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  Even if Nelson gets the start I hope Heide gets in early and gets reps, passing especially. God forbid something happens to Gibbs, Heide is the long term solution not Nelson.
                  Agree completely. Nelson was surprisingly shaky for a guy who has been around for three or four years.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                  X