Drake Game Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake Game Week

On to Drake for a rare early afternoon early season kickoff.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jackrabbi...48413263204352

You can't get much cheaper than $8 dollar tickets. If the weather holds, we should have a good crowd. Please see the link above and use the group promo to get a hold of the discounted tickets.

Re: Drake Game Week

What is the reason for the early kickoff?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      What is the reason for the early kickoff?
      This was supposed to be a Drake homegame. Due to hotel and other travel issues, it was moved to an SDSU homegame this summer. They are using it as a game to try different things. Cheap tickets, early kickoff, and likely a couple other things.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        This was supposed to be a Drake homegame. Due to hotel and other travel issues, it was moved to an SDSU homegame this summer. They are using it as a game to try different things. Cheap tickets, early kickoff, and likely a couple other things.
        Another tread someone mentioned because it was an drake home game they picked the time. To bad it's not evening game. Then I might have a chance to go but work till 5. Just DVR it and watch it after work for me.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

whats the word on Gibbs for this game? its early in the week but anyone close to the program know what to expect?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            whats the word on Gibbs for this game? its early in the week but anyone close to the program know what to expect?
            Jack Backer seems to have inside source, I am sure we will hear from him. I dont have a clue on Gibbs or Caden Johnson,

Comment

I have no insider input on this but I wouldn't expect to see him simply because Drake is non-scholarship and why risk it? With the bye week coming on Sept. 28th I'd be surprised if we see him next week vs. Southern Utah as well.

Comment

He's out. They hope to have him back vs SUU. However, if he's not ready they won't put him out there.

Comment

This was posted by Cade on twitter this morning. Sounds like good news!! What a relief.

https://twitter.com/cade_johnson/sta...440067/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
                    This was posted by Cade on twitter this morning. Sounds like good news!! What a relief.

CJ Wilson and Deyon Campbell are next on the 2-deep as kick returners. Time to put them to work !

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      CJ Wilson and Deyon Campbell are next on the 2-deep as kick returners. Time to put them to work !
                      That's quite a 2 headed monster of speed back there.

Gotta think we could put together a heck of a 4x100 with Cade, CJ, and Deyon.... probably a corner to go with them...

Westside! Who's the fastest DB to round out our relay team?

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                        That's quite a 2 headed monster of speed back there.

Gotta think we could put together a heck of a 4x100 with Cade, CJ, and Deyon.... probably a corner to go with them...

Westside! Who's the fastest DB to round out our relay team?
                        DyShawn. He's actually one of the fastest guys on the team. Levi Brown might be in the mix too.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post

thats great news no major injuries
                          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            I don't think CJ Wilson played against LIU. I don't know if it was because of injury or suspension. Regardless, I hope the situation has resolved itself and that he's back on the field soon.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              DyShawn. He's actually one of the fastest guys on the team. Levi Brown might be in the mix too.
                              I'd think Jaxon and Jake Aanderud would fit in there too. Geez, think if Sam Zenner still was on the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X