GDT: LIU Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: LIU Sharks

Quinton Hicks has looked really good so far.

Comment

Very flat half of football. QB position has not looked good, but neither has the O Line. Defense has played well, and there seems to be a lot of young talent emerging. They better come out in the second half and let it fly.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        Good call by the coaching staff. Use this as a second bye week for the guys to rest up.
        Looks like the entire offense has taken that to heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
          Looks like the entire offense has taken that to heart...
          How bad of a passer is Nelson? LIU is just keying on the run.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            How bad of a passer is Nelson? LIU is just keying on the run.
            A couple slants haven’t been close to the receiver. He’s definitely a runner, which is much easier to key on.

Comment

There was a nice throw to Kunz. He was wide open

Comment

The attendance is disappointing. Anybody hear a number yet? Student section looked solid at least. But can we talk about the ticket prices? $27 was the cheapest tickets available. Tough to get families to come to a game when it’s going to cost 100+
                I expect to see a big crown next weekend with the lower ticket prices. I know they are giving a free ticket to any senior that comes to campus in the morning for senior day. I also know our local church is taking a youth group to the game, that’s only possible because of the lower ticket prices! I just want to know how the athletic department decides prices because at some point you have to make less money on each seat and fill every seat. It works both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                  The attendance is disappointing. Anybody hear a number yet? Student section looked solid at least. But can we talk about the ticket prices? $27 was the cheapest tickets available. Tough to get families to come to a game when it’s going to cost 100+
                  I expect to see a big crown next weekend with the lower ticket prices. I know they are giving a free ticket to any senior that comes to campus in the morning for senior day. I also know our local church is taking a youth group to the game, that’s only possible because of the lower ticket prices! I just want to know how the athletic department decides prices because at some point you have to make less money on each seat and fill every seat. It works both ways.

The cost for a ticket could be justified if there was an actual game day experience. Why pay that kind of money for a family when you can just watch it at home? You have to make game day a destination for people...it just isnt that at the moment.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Get well soon Mr. Gibbs!

Comment

agree to disagree. The fans are what help to make the experience, those who sit on their hands (or couch) are just as responsible for the environment or lack there of.

Comment

Well I have a bold strategy. Sell cheaper tickets and fill every seat. Then you will have quite the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                          Also out today.

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...883173888?s=21

According to Stig's postgame interview on Midco, some of the missing were suspension related.

Comment

Gibbs needs to get healthy ASAP. That was ugly.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I can see why Gibbs won the job. We need him. Not against Drake but would be nice for him to get reps.

Comment

perhaps, what is that ticket price that will fill the stands? not so sure that ticket price is making such a big difference, perhaps a few hundred "fans", but not thousands in my view.

Comment

Working...
                                X