GDT: LIU Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: LIU Sharks

Hmm. Interesting. It looks like the MVC and MVFC are closely affiliated in more than name.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Well HS FB games are starting to get moved to Saturday... might be a rough showing at the Dana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Not associated? I'd say, IMHO, that basically the same people running both conferences is definitely associated at a fairly significant level.

(I deleted some of the personal contact info but it's fairly easily findable on mvc-sports.com and valley-football.com

Missouri Valley Conference
        1818 Chouteau Ave.
        St. Louis, Missouri 63103
        Main Phone: 314-444-4300
        Fax: 314-444-4333
        Commissioner (
        Senior Associate Commissioner
        Associate Commissioner (PR Contact: MBB / FB / GOLF)
        Associate Commissioner for Institutional Services

Missouri Valley Football Conference
        1818 Chouteau Ave.
        St. Louis, MO 63103
        (314) 444-4360
        FAX (314) 444-4361
        Staff
        Patty Viverito, Commissioner
        Mike Kern, Associate Commissioner
        Greg Walter, Associate Commissioner
        Thank you for doing my dirty work.

Comment

LIU had a bye this weekend. They play Sacred Heart to open their first NEC schedule this coming Saturday. LIU is picked 8th and SH is picked to finish 2nd. I will be interested to see if LIU can do better than that 8th place pre-season selection.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Sad news out of Nashville. The quarterback we saw in early September, Clayton Beathard, was murdered early Saturday morning in an fight outside of a bar.

Comment

Very sad news. From what I have seen, Clayton and another gentleman stepped into a situation outside a Nashville bar at 2:30am where a man was trying to take advantage of an intoxicated female. Clayton and the other guy did not know the male or female involved, but tried doing the right thing, and got stabbed to death in the process by the male. Nothing good happens at that time of the night/morning...

Clayton is the brother of 49ers (and former Iowa) QB CJ Beatherd, and brother of Tucker Beathard who is a somewhat famous country music singer.

Comment

Working...
              X