Big Surprise Coming Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Surprise Coming Tomorrow

Many of the Jackrabbits twitter accounts have a tweet saying there is a big surprise coming tomorrow at 10:00 am. Any guesses (or reports) as to what it may be?

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU/stat...54448642162688

Re: Big Surprise Coming Tomorrow

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Many of the Jackrabbits twitter accounts have a tweet saying there is a big surprise coming tomorrow at 10:00 am. Any guesses (or action reports) as to what it may be?

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU/stat...54448642162688
    Best guess is a mobile App.

Comment

Beer sales and overnight RV'ing in the student union, 365 days a year...

Or, maybe just a mobile app. What I'd really love is a call-in style post game radio show with Tyler though. We really need something like that for the drive home after games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

Or, maybe just a mobile app. What I'd really love is a call-in style post game radio show with Tyler though. We really need something like that for the drive home after games.
        Why not!!

Comment

They need a live pregame show from the tailgate area as well. Utilize it to interview former players, other athletes/coaches, and do giveaways. You can have the team do the pre- and post-game show. It might generate some buzz at the tailgate
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

For real though... could it be beer sales? I'm all excited now...

We need to convince Westside to set up a live post game show on the internet that people can listen to and call in.

Comment

A post game radio show needs to happen. The drive home from the game would be much better. Some games we barely get out of the parking lot. Maybe to city limits and the post game wrap up is done. Makes a long hour drive to sioux falls because kids and wife usually fall asleep but then.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Details?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Details?
                  new app, a little underwhelming for all the hype they were giving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    The clues they gave out pretty much screamed "new app". So I wasn't expecting anything bigger than that.

Comment

Meh. I'm going to start drinking beer in my van in the union parking lot anyway...

Comment

Meh. I'm going to start drinking beer in my van in the union parking lot anyway...
                        just dont get caught.

Comment

Not a Ric Rolling. I promise!
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                            The feature I like the best is how if you pick a picture to look at, it doesn't give you any way to get back to the app.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                            X