This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure where to put this...

If you haven't watched it yet, be sure to catch the interview with @SellnSDSU! We covered it all in an hour. Also, we'd sure appreciate if you would like, subscribe, and share our YouTube. We really want to grow that platform. #GoJacks

https://youtube.com/live/r16k-EvaBEA?feature=share
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post

If you haven't watched it yet, be sure to catch the interview with @SellnSDSU! We covered it all in an hour. Also, we'd sure appreciate if you would like, subscribe, and share our YouTube. We really want to grow that platform. #GoJacks

Wow, SDSU to the Big Ten confirmed. Never thought I would see the day

Comment

Awesome interview. Thank you for posting that.

I wonder if Central Arkansas was the FB non-con. scheduling "pursuit" that AD Sell alluded to?

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Wow, SDSU to the Big Ten confirmed. Never thought I would see the day
          If someone fell for this they have to admit it.

Comment

Hoping it raised some Bison blood pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post

Some good information from the AD. Getting an on-campus soccer stadium is a worthy priority. And I'm glad that turfing the softball and baseball fields is at least in the planning stages. Those teams deserve to play some home games once in a while. The sports corner of campus on going to be really impressive in a few years.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Awesome interview. Thank you for posting that.

I wonder if Central Arkansas was the FB non-con. scheduling "pursuit" that AD Sell alluded to?
                My first guess was Eastern Washington

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

My first guess was Eastern Washington
                  I saw their schedule too, but the NDSU game being 9/2 seemed to reduce that probability.

I'd still like to know whether the Tommies were considered/approached, as they're playing BHSU, and it'd seem like an option to get BHSU to play Western Oregon, thereby reducing two lower-tier teams' travel costs.

Comment

Sell seemed to hint that there may be a new naming announcement at the opener. What are they going to name after Stig ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Sell seemed to hint that there may be a new naming announcement at the opener. What are they going to name after Stig ?
                      good question! or at least interesting

also, whatever it is, and my guess is the field, will it be John Stigelmeier Field at DJD Stadium? OR will it be Coach Stig Field at DJD Stadium? or some other variation?

if those would be the choices, i like them both, but i would vote for Coach Stig

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

good question! or at least interesting

also, whatever it is, and my guess is the field, will it be John Stigelmeier Field at DJD Stadium? OR will it be Coach Stig Field at DJD Stadium? or some other variation?

if those would be the choices, i like them both, but i would vote for Coach Stig
                        I figured it might be renaming the Dykhouse Student Athlete Center the Stig Student Athlete Center. You get the alliterative kick, and it's where the coaches' offices are anyway

Comment

I think they will go with the entire name as opposed to Stig.
                          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                            I think they will go with the entire name as opposed to Stig.
                            Of course, or they could get spicy and run with the Holy Nutmeg House of Excellence

Comment

We continue on with our preview series of MVFC opponents. Today's focus is USD.
                              The yotes are in an interested position and probably a few years away from competing for a MVFC championship. However, making the playoffs as an at large team is certainly not out of the question with a few favorable bounces.

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...eview-usd.html

Comment

We continue on with our preview of the MVFC opponents with a look at what YSU. The program has now been molded into Doug Phillips version and I like how it looks for the Penguins.

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...eview-ysu.html

Comment

Working...
                                X