UND at NDSU week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND at NDSU week

UND plays in Fargo Saturday and the week has started well. I'm sure many have seen the picture circulating on message boards and Twitter showing a Bison fan behaving badly in Minneapolis for last Saturday's game v. Butler at Target Field.

I'd have to score the nasty North Dakota fan rivalry, UND 1, NDSU 0 after NDSU's unforced error. In recent years, the Fan Predictive Index has correctly predicted the outcome of three of the last four games. NDSU is in trouble!

Re: UND at NDSU week

Bison by 40
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

56-14 NDSU. Or 31-30 UND. Whatever.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        UND plays in Fargo Saturday and the week has started well. I'm sure many have seen the picture circulating on message boards and Twitter showing a Bison fan behaving badly in Minneapolis for last Saturday's game v. Butler at Target Field.

I'd have to score the nasty North Dakota fan rivalry, UND 1, NDSU 0 after NDSU's unforced error. In recent years, the Fan Predictive Index has correctly predicted the outcome of three of the last four games. NDSU is in trouble!
        After seeing the post you mentioned, will there still be Joose jokes coming out of Fargo? NDSU should win handly, a great team. UND could be a surprise, but not likely

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          After seeing the post you mentioned, will there still be Joose jokes coming out of Fargo? NDSU should win handly, a great team. UND could be a surprise, but not likely
          I’m sure there will be. I’m looking forward to when they start making quips about our tailgating facilities though, this will certainly make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Alex Wilde, former SDSU WR, is now a member of the UND Fighting Hawks.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Alex Wilde, former SDSU WR, is now a member of the UND Fighting Hawks.
              Seems like a step down for him. Any idea why he left?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                I’m sure there will be. I’m looking forward to when they start making quips about our tailgating facilities though, this will certainly make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Pretty tough to live that one down. While disgusted, I was very happy to see it.

Comment

Working...
                X