Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 USD Defense

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I think USD is going to get the snot kicked out of them today. NDSU hasn’t played a perfect game and may not today but I think they’ll crush the USD defense.
    To clarify: I wasn't picking which team I wanted to win. I was just taking a stab at how I thought it would turn out. While at the Dykhouse Stadium for the fabulous game against a good UNI team, I recorded the USD v. NDSU game so I have the option of watching it. Not sure I want to take the time and likely will not. Had it been closer, I might think about watching the replay. USD's defense is poorly conceived and poorly carried out. Think about how that team must feel being the testbed for whether a new wrinkle on defense that worked at the DIII level, may work at the DI level.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      I will not be rooting for the Yotes. However, I will be rooting against the Bizzun. I guess that might be splitting...hares.....
      Fair point. I'll always root against the Bison

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        To clarify: I wasn't picking which team I wanted to win. I was just taking a stab at how I thought it would turn out. While at the Dykhouse Stadium for the fabulous game against a good UNI team, I recorded the USD v. NDSU game so I have the option of watching it. Not sure I want to take the time and likely will not. Had it been closer, I might think about watching the replay. USD's defense is poorly conceived and poorly carried out. Think about how that team must feel being the testbed for whether a new wrinkle on defense that worked at the DIII level, may work at the DI level.
        Just hoping their frustration doesn't result in them injuring Jacks next week

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Just hoping their frustration doesn't result in them injuring Jacks next week
          I'm concerned about that, too. (I don't think it's likely but I didn't think I'd see a former #1 NFL draft pick whack an opposing quarterback with his own helmet!)

Comment

Working...
          X