Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 169

Thread: 2019 USD Defense

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,944

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Quote Originally Posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
    I would second Jackson if it’s an internal hire. Rogers strikes me as more of a D coordinator/linebacker type role. Besides didn’t they promote Jackson to assistant head coach in the latest shuffling ? Or does that not mean anything ?
    Yes that means more dollars to Jackson, but not a shoe in for head coach.

  2. #152

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Yes that means more dollars to Jackson, but not a shoe in for head coach.
    ok thank you. Not sure what if any the implications were of “assistant head coach”.

  3. #153

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    11/09/2019 attendance
    Jacks 7211 in 19K stadium
    Yotes 4561 in 5k stadium

    Maybe you guys should rent the Fargodome for the 11/23 matchup!

  4. #154

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    There were not 4,561 at the USD game on Saturday, maybe 3,000.

  5. #155

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Quote Originally Posted by AZjack View Post
    There were not 4,561 at the USD game on Saturday, maybe 3,000.
    Was there 7211 at the Jacks game?

  6. #156

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Looked like it on tv. SDSU is a lot better on giving out real attendance numbers. The dome won't even hold 5,000 right now with the renovations going on.

    USD and ORU give out some pretty wonky attendance numbers, USD is a lot better now with the new basketball arena.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,442

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    And Eidness and Clint Brown are not out of the race either. So lots of candidates available.
    Can't say I'm be opposed to any of those options, necessarily. I just remember Rogers' play impressing me when I was a student, and I think he's done relatively well as co-defensive-coordinator. I'd be interested in knowing who makes more of the in-game calls/adjustments (between Rogers & Bergstrom)

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    3,087

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Quote Originally Posted by scbison View Post
    Was there 7211 at the Jacks game?
    Sadly, yes.

  9. #159

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Quote Originally Posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Can't say I'm be opposed to any of those options, necessarily. I just remember Rogers' play impressing me when I was a student, and I think he's done relatively well as co-defensive-coordinator. I'd be interested in knowing who makes more of the in-game calls/adjustments (between Rogers & Bergstrom)
    same here except for that epic interception drop on hobo day. God that was brutal lol

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SF SD
    Posts
    8,742

    Default Re: 2019 USD Defense

    Quote Originally Posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
    same here except for that epic interception drop on hobo day. God that was brutal lol
    Didnt they score the next play or something. The int would have sealed the game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •