Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 USD Defense

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Seems to be a little Twitter war firing up in this very subject. https://twitter.com/jaredbaszler/status/1182095348518535169?s=12

SMH! GBGBGJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    Yessir...impressive indeed...
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

On a really dark day, any light seems to be bright. It is like me at night when I get up and I don's stub my toe and I declare victory.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        On a really dark day, any light seems to be bright. It is like me at night when I get up and I don's stub my toe and I declare victory.
        To quote Jay Elsen, “You don’t know what you are talking about”

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          To quote Jay Elsen, “You don’t know what you are talking about”
          He's such a homer and he doesn't even try to hide it. He's like Paul Allen.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            He's such a homer and he doesn't even try to hide it. He's like Paul Allen.
            Not only that but he appears to be an user of mouth tobacco. What a positive for puppy coyotes. Do we furnish spittoons for the Used broadcast booth?

Comment

I think Elsen does a pretty good job (serious comment) .

Think of the challenge making the game call for table-top electric football... (not so serious comment)

Comment

First quarter at Mo State, the Yotes offense turn the ball over on first play. Not to be outdone, the defense picks up 2 penalties on the drive of which one penalty takes 3 points off the board which turns into Bears scoring a TD. The positive is that it is early in the game.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  I think Elsen does a pretty good job (serious comment) .

Think of the challenge making the game call for table-top electric football... (not so serious comment)
                  I think too, Jay does a good job. I just got caught in the Twitter War between Thumper and Jay. He appears to be a mouth tobacco user, but I have no proof.

Comment

I think too, Jay does a good job. I just got caught in the Twitter War between Thumper and Jay. He appears to be a mouth tobacco user, but I have no proof.
                    Think we're lucky with Nieman and McCall, but I suppose Elsen could join lower second tier below colleagues like Stewart and Stemen and above Newitt. Not sure where I'd put Brian Shawn; my pronounced anti-Bison bias hampers my objectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                      Think we're lucky with Nieman and McCall, but I suppose Elsen could join lower second tier below colleagues like Stewart and Stemen and above Newitt. Not sure where I'd put Brian Shawn; my pronounced anti-Bison bias hampers my objectivity.
                      Love Knewit (Sarcasm intended)
                      Last edited by Nidaros; 10-12-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Love Knewit (Sarcasm intended)
                        Never fear. I "knewit" was sarcastic (although it could be argued that the refs could call that either way -- unless it was a missed call in Jacks favor, then the Jacks got away with what seems like an obvious foul)
                        Last edited by jakejc795; 10-12-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

SIU 48, USD 28.
                          Thank goodness the Coyotes have Bob Nielson under contract for a few more years! (Sarcastic interpretation optional.)
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            SIU 48, USD 28.
                            Thank goodness the Coyotes have Bob Nielson under contract for a few more years! (Sarcastic interpretation optional.)
                            At least they only have a half of a stadium to disappoint every home game.
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                              At least they only have a half of a stadium to disappoint every home game.

And they couldnt even get a sellout in their half stadium yesterday

Comment

That with a 2 for $20 ticket promotion.

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                                And they couldnt even get a sellout in their half stadium yesterday
                                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                                X