Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 USD Defense

Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
    I would second Jackson if it’s an internal hire. Rogers strikes me as more of a D coordinator/linebacker type role. Besides didn’t they promote Jackson to assistant head coach in the latest shuffling ? Or does that not mean anything ?
    Yes that means more dollars to Jackson, but not a shoe in for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Yes that means more dollars to Jackson, but not a shoe in for head coach.
      ok thank you. Not sure what if any the implications were of “assistant head coach”.

Comment

11/09/2019 attendance
        Jacks 7211 in 19K stadium
        Yotes 4561 in 5k stadium

Maybe you guys should rent the Fargodome for the 11/23 matchup!

Comment

There were not 4,561 at the USD game on Saturday, maybe 3,000.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
            There were not 4,561 at the USD game on Saturday, maybe 3,000.
            Was there 7211 at the Jacks game?

Comment

Looked like it on tv. SDSU is a lot better on giving out real attendance numbers. The dome won't even hold 5,000 right now with the renovations going on.

USD and ORU give out some pretty wonky attendance numbers, USD is a lot better now with the new basketball arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                And Eidness and Clint Brown are not out of the race either. So lots of candidates available.
                Can't say I'm be opposed to any of those options, necessarily. I just remember Rogers' play impressing me when I was a student, and I think he's done relatively well as co-defensive-coordinator. I'd be interested in knowing who makes more of the in-game calls/adjustments (between Rogers & Bergstrom)

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                  Was there 7211 at the Jacks game?
                  Sadly, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    Can't say I'm be opposed to any of those options, necessarily. I just remember Rogers' play impressing me when I was a student, and I think he's done relatively well as co-defensive-coordinator. I'd be interested in knowing who makes more of the in-game calls/adjustments (between Rogers & Bergstrom)
                    same here except for that epic interception drop on hobo day. God that was brutal lol

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
                      same here except for that epic interception drop on hobo day. God that was brutal lol
                      Didnt they score the next play or something. The int would have sealed the game.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Good topic on future head coach. However, we haven't had that much snow for this kind of drift.

USD's defense sucks!

Comment

I think USD is going to get the snot kicked out of them today. NDSU hasn’t played a perfect game and may not today but I think they’ll crush the USD defense.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                            Good topic on future head coach. However, we haven't had that much snow for this kind of drift.

USD's defense sucks!
                            Fast & Furious: Vermillion Drift, a story of how unexpected heroes are asked to salvage a faltering franchise (with possible cameos by Jimmy Rogers and/or Brian Bergstrom)??

I've been asked to attend the Jacks' game next week. Anyone have tips for surviving a trip to the 'Dome?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              I think USD is going to get the snot kicked out of them today. NDSU hasn’t played a perfect game and may not today but I think they’ll crush the USD defense.
                              This is perhaps the only time I'll root for 'Yotes, and yes, I'll be rooting for Salukis next week.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                                This is perhaps the only time I'll root for 'Yotes, and yes, I'll be rooting for Salukis next week.
                                I will not be rooting for the Yotes. However, I will be rooting against the Bizzun. I guess that might be splitting...hares.....
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X