HOF Jim Langer passes away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF Jim Langer passes away

One of the greatest of all-time Jackrabbits passed away today. Jim Langer left a huge legacy during his time with the Dolphins and with his family's success wearing blue & yellow.

Re: HOF Jim Langer passes away

Jim is the only football player from the old North Central Conference ever to be inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame. That in itself is a remarkable achievement. He was proud to call SDSU his alma mater. He is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
      Jim is the only football player from the old North Central Conference ever to be inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame. That in itself is a remarkable achievement. He was proud to call SDSU his alma mater. He is a legend.
      This is way too soon. I recall reading in the ARGUS, I think, about it being hard to ride in his car for more than an hour, because of his post NFL knees giving him pain. Although I never seen him as a Jackrabbit, I did see him as Miami Dolphin. One of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
        Vinatieri is certain to join him. RIP Jim!
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
        X