Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best of luck on what should be a fine season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of luck on what should be a fine season!

Best of luck Jackrabbit fans! As a Gopher fan I can say it felt like a strange win. We won on the scoreboard yet got beat.

Anyway, Best of luck the rest of the way! We look forward to your Jackrabbits having a great season!

Cheers!

Re: Best of luck on what should be a fine season!

Originally posted by STPGopher View Post
    Best of luck Jackrabbit fans! As a Gopher fan I can say it felt like a strange win. We won on the scoreboard yet got beat.

Anyway, Best of luck the rest of the way! We look forward to your Jackrabbits having a great season!

Cheers!
    Thanks for your gracious comment, a lot of lesser individuals would be tempted to rub salt in the wound, you are obviously a man of great character who appreciates good competition and admires hard play.....thanks again!...hope the Gophers go on and have a great season too, til we meet again.

Comment

STPGopher, you beat me to it. Kudos to SDSU on a well-played game. It's a lot to overcome, playing a road game against a B1G team with lots more scholarships, etc. There was a lot of give and take last night and the game could easily have ended differently.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Thanks for your gracious comment, a lot of lesser individuals would be tempted to rub salt in the wound, you are obviously a man of great character who appreciates good competition and admires hard play.....thanks again!...hope the Gophers go on and have a great season too, til we meet again.
        Well thanks and right back at you! Your team is very solid and deserves all of the accolades it receives!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by everybody knows my name View Post
          STPGopher, you beat me to it. Kudos to SDSU on a well-played game. It's a lot to overcome, playing a road game against a B1G team with lots more scholarships, etc. There was a lot of give and take last night and the game could easily have ended differently.
          Agree. I think we will all have to cheer on SDSU going forward!

Comment

You know what I like about SDSU fans? They're classy and understated. Not like NDSU fans - win or lose, they'll kick you in the crotch, spit in your eye, and then laugh about it. I know, I lived in Fargo for years. But SDSU fans handled this loss well and didn't lash out.

Comment

Originally posted by everybody knows my name View Post
              You know what I like about SDSU fans? They're classy and understated. Not like NDSU fans - win or lose, they'll kick you in the crotch, spit in your eye, and then laugh about it. I know, I lived in Fargo for years. But SDSU fans handled this loss well and didn't lash out.
              We have learned to lose graciously over the years.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Alcohol and arrogance - world’s worst combination.

Comment

Working...
                X