Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ UofM Golden Gophers

pound that rock. pound it.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

sonofagun. turnover on an RPO.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Another tough turnover. Damn

Comment

14 points basically given to the Gophers tonight and a Kick Return TD taken off the board. Frustrating

Comment

thought we had a fumble free game, that was a big one , we still have time for the dagger....oops ...guess not the 2 pt conversion made....this game has it's twists and turns for sure

Comment

This game feels like a woulda coulda shoulda won. I hope to see Gibbs bounce back. Would like to see strong get the ball some more.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                This game feels like a woulda coulda shoulda won. I hope to see Gibbs bounce back. Would like to see strong get the ball some more.
                If we don't pull this game out...it's definately getting added to "the list."

Comment

This game feels like the ndsu game in Fargo a few years ago. Where we looked better then ndsu but didnt win it till the last play on the weinke td.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I just wish we didn't try to get cute with the RPO there...just pound the rock...

Comment

What a frustrating loss.

Comment

Bummer. Just. Bummer.

Comment

Can't take a sack there- just throw it up for grabs.

Comment

A few unfortunate things , and the Gophers escape defeat, that's how I'll remember this game.

Comment

I said on 4th give chase a chance to go for the field goal. Perfect time for a fake fg. They wouldn't expect it. I'm fine going for it. Just frustrating. Just missed another one.

Comment

The Jacks are better than the Gophers. 2 huge turnovers turned the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X