Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ UofM Golden Gophers

We gift wrapped this game. ****!!!

We are going to win a lot of games this year though.

Comment

Gophers didn’t deserve to even be in this game. Just bitter as hell.
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

If Tc redshirted he would have been a senior this year. Just saying. Might have made the difference.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Would've killed to have TC tonight but I think Gibbs did what was expected, tough loss hopefully we play more like the 2nd half time the rest of the year
          The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            Gophers didn’t deserve to even be in this game. Just bitter as hell.
            Let's play this one again in Brookings. I know it will never happen but would be awesome. Hope this one stings. This game came down to like 4 plays and they all went for the goofers. Maybe next time.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

A lot of things to clean up.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Let's play this one again in Brookings. I know it will never happen but would be awesome. Hope this one stings. This game came down to like 4 plays and they all went for the goofers. Maybe next time.
                And the negative outcome were all self-inflicted by us.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  Fact.

Gibbs is gonna be good but he looked like a freshman tonight. Better days ahead for him.

Comment

Ugh. This one hurts, but at the same time, we are still in for a big season.

J'Bore showed plenty tonight for us to have faith in him going forward.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

• Re: GDT: @ UofM Golden Gophers

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                      Use stigs cliches here. Do your 1/11 and last play. That didnt happen on a few plays and made the difference.

Comment

That hurts. It was so close to in the bag prior to an unforced fumble.

On the brighter side, the Jacks definitely legitimized their preseason rankings. The OL and DL play were especially impressive, and that’s what it’s all about in the MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                          We gift wrapped this game. ****!!!

We are going to win a lot of games this year though.
                          Amen on winning games. Close only counts in hand gernades and horseshoes.

Comment

That really sucks. Sucks sucks sucks.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

We should have won. That’s all I can say right now because I’m so frustrated. We will be good this year tho. Love the new coordinating on offense. Creative as hell. Defense getting pressure with front four also great to see. Now I’ll stop
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Haven't read one response on this thread since the game ended. Proud of how everyone played. Jbore looked really solid for his first ever game, especially vs a BIG10 west contender. Two or three plays decided this game, but as a team guy, nobody is to blame. Really proud how the D played, can't understand why Fleck didn't challenge the D backs more. All in all, it's an L. But I like this team a lot and I have way more confidence in Jbore than I did before the game started. This will be a fun team to watch. I can't wait to beat LIU by 50!!

Comment

Working...
                                X