https://gojacks.com/schedule.aspx?path=wrestling
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Re: 2019/2020 Schedule

Interesting...no Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Interesting...no Midlands.
      Looks like they are going to Cliff Keen this year instead. That's pretty though tournament

South Beach Duals had some tough teams last year as well

Comment

That home dual schedule is outstanding...Minnesota, Wyoming, Iowa State, Oklahoma, Fresno, Stanford, NDSU. It's going to be fun!
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
          That home dual schedule is outstanding...Minnesota, Wyoming, Iowa State, Oklahoma, Fresno, Stanford, NDSU. It's going to be fun!
          It's a great schedule, but we have to wait until almost Christmas for a home dual. There's a looooong wait for Jackrabbit fans. The Daktronics Open isn't the same as a dual.
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

DUAL OPENER SET FOR SANFORD PENTAGON

The South Dakota State University wrestling team will open its 2019-20 dual season with a Nov. 15 match against Binghamton at the Sanford Pentagon.

The dual will be part of a Jackrabbit doubleheader with the women's basketball team. Wrestling action is slated for a 5:30 p.m. starting time, followed by the women's basketball game versus Dakota Wesleyan at 8 p.m.

Tickets, which will be good for both events, will go on sale Tuesday (Oct. 1) at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster.com.

In addition, single-match tickets for the Jackrabbits' home events for wrestling and basketball also go on sale Tuesday. Online sales at JackrabbitTickets.com begin at 7 a.m., with phone and in-person orders accepted through the Jackrabbit Ticket Office starting at 9 a.m. Call (605) 688-5422 for more information.

https://gojacks.com/news/2019/9/30/w...-pentagon.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post
              DUAL OPENER SET FOR SANFORD PENTAGON

The South Dakota State University wrestling team will open its 2019-20 dual season with a Nov. 15 match against Binghamton at the Sanford Pentagon.

The dual will be part of a Jackrabbit doubleheader with the women's basketball team. Wrestling action is slated for a 5:30 p.m. starting time, followed by the women's basketball game versus Dakota Wesleyan at 8 p.m.

Tickets, which will be good for both events, will go on sale Tuesday (Oct. 1) at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster.com.

In addition, single-match tickets for the Jackrabbits' home events for wrestling and basketball also go on sale Tuesday. Online sales at JackrabbitTickets.com begin at 7 a.m., with phone and in-person orders accepted through the Jackrabbit Ticket Office starting at 9 a.m. Call (605) 688-5422 for more information.

https://gojacks.com/news/2019/9/30/w...-pentagon.aspx

If I have season tickets for wrestling, how does that work?

Comment

[QUOTE=witness;349639]If I have season tickets for wrestling, how does that work

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  If I have season tickets for wrestling, how does that work?
                  You will have to buy a ticket for that one. They have not been part of season ticket packages in the past.

Comment

Weight Summary SDS BIUN
                    149 Henry Pohlmeyer (South Dakota State) over Matt Swanson (Binghamton) (MD 8-0) 4 0
                    157 Chris Barker (Binghamton) over Laken Cook (South Dakota State) (Inj. 5:54) 0 6
                    165 Kenny O`Neil (South Dakota State) over Dylan Wood (Binghamton) (Dec 7-3) 3 0
                    174 Alexander Melikian (Binghamton) over Cade King (South Dakota State) (Dec 10-3) 0 3
                    184 Lou Deprez (Binghamton) over Zach Carlson (South Dakota State) (MD 12-3) 0 4
                    197 Tanner Sloan (South Dakota State) over Nunzio Crowley (Binghamton) (Fall 4:45) 6 0
                    285 Joe Doyle (Binghamton) over Blake Wolters (South Dakota State) (Fall 1:15) 0 6
                    125 Audey Ashkar (Binghamton) over Kahlen Morris (South Dakota State) (Dec 8-2) 0 3
                    133 Zack Trampe (Binghamton) over Zach Price (South Dakota State) (Dec 12-9) 0 3
                    141 Clay Carlson (South Dakota State) over Anthony Sparacio (Binghamton) (TB-1 7-5) 3 0
                    Team Score: 16 25

Comment

Where was Colten Carlson and is Mueller still doing his descent plan?

Comment

Taner Cook is also still at large. Danny Vega forefitted out at the Bison, I wonder if it wasn't more serious than I hoped. Hopefully we can see some of these guys tomorrow at the Dak.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
                          Taner Cook is also still at large. Danny Vega forefitted out at the Bison, I wonder if it wasn't more serious than I hoped. Hopefully we can see some of these guys tomorrow at the Dak.
                          I have no answers on Tanner Cook or Colten Carlson.

Danny Vega doesn't become eligible until the end of the semester due to transfer rules. He can wrestle in open tournaments, but not duals. The fact that the team wrestled Cade King, and ultimately burned his redshirt, is somewhat concerning in regards to Mueller's plan to get to 174 in my opinion.
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                            I have no answers on Tanner Cook or Colten Carlson.

Danny Vega doesn't become eligible until the end of the semester due to transfer rules. He can wrestle in open tournaments, but not duals. The fact that the team wrestled Cade King, and ultimately burned his redshirt, is somewhat concerning in regards to Mueller's plan to get to 174 in my opinion.
                            My only guess about Mueller is he is still on a descent plan and Hahn isn't taking any chances

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              My only guess about Mueller is he is still on a descent plan and Hahn isn't taking any chances
                              That does not make a lot of sense. Why would they wrestle a quality true freshman if they think Mueller will be at 174 at the end of the year? King loses a year to compete then. I don't think a few duals is that important, the team is still in rebuild mode. It really only makes sense to pull the red-shirt if the wrestlers is your best option for the whole season and the wrestlers wants to compete this year. A lot of teams won't even pull the red-shirt unless they believe the wrestler will be an all-american.

Comment

Working...
                              X