Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    118

    Default Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    I am starting a new thread to discuss other relevant FCS games going on every week. I will also post the betting lines to these games, I have noticed that some people enjoy discussing the lines and giving their opinion on who will cover and whatnot. So each week for a fun discussion I will post this as long as people want. Many of these games should have a large impact on the playoff picture so hopefully it is a fun thread.

    August 24th

    Villanova +4 @ Colgate
    Youngtown St. -1.5 vs Samford - Neutral Site (Montgomery, AL - 90 miles from Samford)


    August 29th
    Wagner +17.5 @ UCONN
    Albany +7.5 @ Central Mich.
    Central Ark. +9.5 @ WKU
    SDSU +12.5 @ Minnesota
    N. Colorado +10.5 @ San Jose St.
    Delaware St. +30.5 @ Delaware
    Valpo +21.5 @ EKU
    S. Illinois +6 @ SEMO
    NW State +4.5 @ UT Martin
    E. Illinois +8.5 @ Chattanooga
    W. Illinois -19.5 @ N. Alabama
    Missouri St. +3 @ N. Arizona

    August 30th
    Sacred Heart +17.5 @ Maine

    August 31st
    UNI +18.5 @ Iowa St.
    Colgate +15.5 @ Air Force
    Sam Houston St. +10 @ New Mexico
    Indiana St. +6.5 @ Kansas
    James Madison +5.5 @ WVU
    Southern Utah +24 @ UNLV
    St. Francis (PA) -3 @ Lehigh
    Charleston So. +20 @ Furman
    Towson -3.5 @ The Citadel
    Montana +3.5 @ USD
    Butler +48.5 vs NDSU - Neutral Site (Target Field)
    San Diego +7.5 @ Cal Poly
    Drake +11.5 @ UND
    Elon -3.5 @ NC A&T
    Wofford -19.5 @ SC State
    Southern +7.5 @ McNeese
    Samford -21.5 @ Tenn Tech
    Jacksonville St -10 @ SELA
    Last edited by JacksBacker; 08-07-2019 at 02:14 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    I'm surprised JMU is only 5.5 dogs to WVU

    btw I'm new here Go Jacks!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    3,087

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBacker View Post
    I am starting a new thread to discuss other relevant FCS games going on every week. I will also post the betting lines to these games, I have noticed that some people enjoy discussing the lines and giving their opinion on who will cover and whatnot. So each week for a fun discussion I will post this as long as people want. Many of these games should have a large impact on the playoff picture so hopefully it is a fun thread.

    August 24th

    Villanova +4 @ Colgate
    Youngtown St. -1.5 vs Samford - Neutral Site (Montgomery, AL - 90 miles from Samford)


    August 29th
    Wagner +17.5 @ UCONN
    Albany +7.5 @ Central Mich.
    Central Ark. +9.5 @ WKU
    SDSU +12.5 @ Minnesota
    N. Colorado +10.5 @ San Jose St.
    Delaware St. +30.5 @ Delaware
    Valpo +21.5 @ EKU
    S. Illinois +6 @ SEMO
    NW State +4.5 @ UT Martin
    E. Illinois +8.5 @ Chattanooga
    W. Illinois -19.5 @ N. Alabama
    Missouri St. +3 @ N. Arizona

    August 30th
    Sacred Heart +17.5 @ Maine

    August 31st
    UNI +18.5 @ Iowa St.
    Colgate +15.5 @ Air Force
    Sam Houston St. +10 @ New Mexico
    Indiana St. +6.5 @ Kansas
    James Madison +5.5 @ WVU
    Southern Utah +24 @ UNLV
    St. Francis (PA) -3 @ Lehigh
    Charleston So. +20 @ Furman
    Towson -3.5 @ The Citadel
    Montana +3.5 @ USD
    Butler +48.5 vs NDSU - Neutral Site (Target Field)
    San Diego +7.5 @ Cal Poly
    Drake +11.5 @ UND
    Elon -3.5 @ NC A&T
    Wofford -19.5 @ SC State
    Southern +7.5 @ McNeese
    Samford -21.5 @ Tenn Tech
    Jacksonville St -10 @ SELA
    Thank you. This is my kind of thread right here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by atthewbon View Post
    I'm surprised JMU is only 5.5 dogs to WVU

    btw I'm new here Go Jacks!
    Im not shocked at all. WVU will not be that good this year. FPI projects them winning 4 to 5 games

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brandon, SD
    Posts
    891

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Had a twitter discussion with a local SF radio host that promotes betting and he is pretty sure Grand Falls is going to take advantage of the new Iowa law that allows for sports books in the casinos. Meaning you should be able to place a bet within a short drive from SF in the near future. Kind of excited about that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    3,087

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by BitsTD View Post
    Had a twitter discussion with a local SF radio host that promotes betting and he is pretty sure Grand Falls is going to take advantage of the new Iowa law that allows for sports books in the casinos. Meaning you should be able to place a bet within a short drive from SF in the near future. Kind of excited about that.
    They are definitely taking advantage of the new Iowa law.

    https://www.keloland.com/news/your-m...ovation-plans/

    https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...-falls-casino/

    It will be interesting to see if they have FCS lines. Many sportsbooks don't offer them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by BitsTD View Post
    Had a twitter discussion with a local SF radio host that promotes betting and he is pretty sure Grand Falls is going to take advantage of the new Iowa law that allows for sports books in the casinos. Meaning you should be able to place a bet within a short drive from SF in the near future. Kind of excited about that.
    There are plenty of ways to bet already, if you did not know, without even getting off your couch. Obviously not legal ways but I know there are thousands of people in the area that do this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    They are definitely taking advantage of the new Iowa law.

    https://www.keloland.com/news/your-m...ovation-plans/

    https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...-falls-casino/

    It will be interesting to see if they have FCS lines. Many sportsbooks don't offer them.
    It will be fun to see how it turns out, and what kind of lines they will offer compared to some reputable sites. My guess is there wont be any FCS lines available. Im actually going to Vegas tomorrow for the weekend, hopefully I can find one book that has some FCS futures and maybe I can put some $ down on a couple teams to win this years championship.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    3,087

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBacker View Post
    There are plenty of ways to bet already, if you did not know, without even getting off your couch. Obviously not legal ways but I know there are thousands of people in the area that do this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hartford, SD
    Posts
    2,658

    Default Re: Other FCS Matchups / Betting Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    Thank you. This is my kind of thread right here.
    I'm liking that UNI line and the JMU line.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •