Summit League Fan Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Fan Forum

Someone has started a new Summit League message board. Should be a good place for Summit league talk. I have made a few posting to try to help get it started.

You can find it at http://summitfans.com

I encourage you to join in.

Re: Summit League Fan Forum

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Someone has started a new Summit League message board. Should be a good place for Summit league talk. I have made a few posting to try to help get it started.

You can find it at http://summitfans.com

I encourage you to join in.
    This is good... however, it's on wordpress and it's a terrible design... Hopefully they upgrade. It's nearly unusable now. I had a lot of trouble just getting an account going.

Comment

I had some trouble at first also. Their emails to me were going into my spam file. Once I discovered that, it has worked fine. The design takes some getting used to also but I can now navigate it ok.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        This is good... however, it's on wordpress and it's a terrible design... Hopefully they upgrade. It's nearly unusable now. I had a lot of trouble just getting an account going.
        Hello, some updates have been made and hopefully that has improved the registration process. What else would you like to see changed? Thanks for your feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by summitfans View Post
          Hello, some updates have been made and hopefully that has improved the registration process. What else would you like to see changed? Thanks for your feedback!
          A better "Latest Activity" section where you can see what's in the latest posts and be able to see more of the latest posts (see this site's What's New? tab). When you go into a forum, have most recent posts at the top so you don't have to scroll down or go to the last page.

Comment

A better "Latest Activity" section where you can see what's in the latest posts and be able to see more of the latest posts (see this site's What's New? tab). When you go into a forum, have most recent posts at the top so you don't have to scroll down or go to the last page.
            Thank you for the help! I have added a "Latest Forum Activity" button. It will appear on its own on desktop and in the menu on mobile. I have also switched to show the most recent posts at the top. Please continue sharing ways to improve!

Comment

Originally posted by summitfans View Post
              Thank you for the help! I have added a "Latest Forum Activity" button. It will appear on its own on desktop and in the menu on mobile. I have also switched to show the most recent posts at the top. Please continue sharing ways to improve!
              Awesome. Nice work. Those were 2 huge upgrades. Thanks for listening and implementing them so quickly.

Comment

Awesome. Nice work. Those were 2 huge upgrades. Thanks for listening and implementing them so quickly.
                I will do my best! I want to make it as functional as possible before we get into the fall season officially. I've still got some things to figure out, and I appreciate any help/feedback!

Comment

Some of us have WordPress accounts at work, so unless we have multiple phony email addresses to register for the board, it's an issue.

This SDSU site seems to be the most active Summit forum (?).

Comment

Working...
                  X