Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019/2020 Lineup

Originally posted by witness View Post
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't qualify for an Olympic redshirt and he would have to file an appeal for one even if he did qualify
    Ya my bad I was thinking he placed at juniors but it was McKee that did. Off by a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody hearing anything about the lineup? I’m very curious to see how our upper weights play out. I’m expecting something along the lines of:

125: Vega
      133: price/molitor
      141: Carlson
      149: the tank called hank
      157: colt, maybe cook?
      165: Kenny O!! , maybe cook?
      174: Jordan? Grove?
      184: Carlson
      197: Sloan
      Hwt: wolters? Maybe a bulk job on Marty?

Allow all the freshman to redshirt. Interested if there is any talk of Carlson and Marty maybe dropping to 74 and 84? Think we have aa contenders in Vega and Sloan and hoping for some kocers/Z magic from the older Carlson’s and the tank called hank! Might be a little optimistic but hey!, it’s still preseason!!

Comment

Originally posted by KSjack View Post
        Anybody hearing anything about the lineup? I’m very curious to see how our upper weights play out. I’m expecting something along the lines of:

125: Vega
        133: price/molitor
        141: Carlson
        149: the tank called hank
        157: colt, maybe cook?
        165: Kenny O!! , maybe cook?
        174: Jordan? Grove?
        184: Carlson
        197: Sloan
        Hwt: wolters? Maybe a bulk job on Marty?

Allow all the freshman to redshirt. Interested if there is any talk of Carlson and Marty maybe dropping to 74 and 84? Think we have aa contenders in Vega and Sloan and hoping for some kocers/Z magic from the older Carlson’s and the tank called hank! Might be a little optimistic but hey!, it’s still preseason!!

The pictures I have seen of the team make it look like Marty has really cut again. He won't be a HWT haha.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

If Marty stays injury free, you may see him take a shot at 174

Comment

Really excited to see the progression with Damion and the team in year 2!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post
              If Marty stays injury free, you may see him take a shot at 174
              That’s interesting! Never thought of that one. When was the last time he saw 174?

Comment

Originally posted by KSjack View Post
                That’s interesting! Never thought of that one. When was the last time he saw 174?

2013, he was a sophomore in highschool. I'm don't think he'll be making that cut.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
                  2013, he was a sophomore in highschool. I'm don't think he'll be making that cut.
                  How sure are you about this?

Damion Hahn seems to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
                    Hahn said during media day a few days ago that he's going 174 though
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

https://youtu.be/sL0IcvQAIXg

Comment

Sounded like Mueller was weighing in the low 90’s at the end of the summer

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                          Hahn said during media day a few days ago that he's going 174 though
                          Who are you going to trust, me or some big bald guy that you saw on Youtube?

Comment

Martin Mueller tweeted today that he tore his ACL five months ago. Did we know that ? It's the first I've heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Martin Mueller tweeted today that he tore his ACL five months ago. Did we know that ? It's the first I've heard about it.
                              I was thinking the same thing. And if he did, how can he possibly be ready to return already which the same tweet sort of led on to? Or was I reading that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                I believe Hahn hinted at Mueller being injured and not being able to fully work out with the team fully before practices officially started

Comment

Working...
                                X