Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Default Re: 2020 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Wednesday, Nov. 13th is the early national letter of intent signing day for basketball. Do we expect anyone to sign in addition to verbal commits William Mfum and Noah King?
    I believe the Jacks only have two scholarships available. We are currently at 12, which is one short of the limit. Plus Brandon Key is the only graduating senior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    I have found nothing on the interwebs that would indicate that Noah King and/or Will Mfum have signed yet.
    Looks like they've signed! Twitter account tweeted it out tonight. Is Mfum going to be slightly taller Tevin King 2.0? That would be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by naters_gonna_nate View Post
    Looks like they've signed! Twitter account tweeted it out tonight. Is Mfum going to be slightly taller Tevin King 2.0? That would be wonderful.
    One can hope, right? Do we know if either or both William & Noah are true PG's? Their descriptions in the GoJacks write-up leaves quite a bit to the imagination on what type of guards they are. Hendo is quoted in saying that William is "Electric in the Open Floor" so my guess is he's more likely a PG. With Mims yet to play meaningful minutes and King nothing more than a quick spell, the PG Spot is concerning next year. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Key, but he's not an All-League guard so seeing that he's played basically every meaningful minute at the position leads me to believe we don't have a replacement on the current roster. Any insight on our signees would be much appreciated!