Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 2020 Recruits

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,521

    Default 2020 Recruits

    Jacks offer 2020 Omaha Central guard Latrell Wrightsell Jr.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,348

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    https://verbalcommits.com/players/latrell-wrightsell-jr

    Also has offers from North Texas, SIU Edwardsville and Pittsburg State (DII)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    3,075

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    6'2" Guard, Will Mfum commits for 2020. Kid can dunk like crazy and looks like he plays really stout defense. Had offers from UND and Robert Morris.

    https://twitter.com/DatBoyShifty/status/1164213198653992960?s=20


    https://www.270hoops.com/news_article/show/1043262

    Seriously though... Kid can DUNK. He's doing this at 6'2"! https://twitter.com/datboyshifty/sta...699509760?s=21

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,512

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    6'2" Guard, Will Mfum commits for 2020. Kid can dunk like crazy and looks like he plays really stout defense. Had offers from UND and Robert Morris.

    https://twitter.com/DatBoyShifty/status/1164213198653992960?s=20


    https://www.270hoops.com/news_article/show/1043262

    Seriously though... Kid can DUNK. He's doing this at 6'2"! https://twitter.com/datboyshifty/sta...699509760?s=21
    All Kinds of athleticism for someone of that age. That's some stuff most kids 6'6" or 6'7" would struggle doing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,901

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    His life philosophy is very admirable, hope he achieves all he sets out to do . both athletically and with improving his life and helping others less fortunate improve theirs....oh, and play some great basketball along the way and have fun doing it, we are blessed to get such great people.With Mfum and all our Jacks we are on our way!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Worthington,MN
    Posts
    5,118

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Per Minnesota recruiting expert Ryan James, Owen King's brother Noah has committed to the Jacks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    at the lake
    Posts
    3,062

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Per Minnesota recruiting expert Ryan James, Owen King's brother Noah has committed to the Jacks.
    https://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...3bbe67c54.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,348

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Wednesday, Nov. 13th is the early national letter of intent signing day for basketball. Do we expect anyone to sign in addition to verbal commits William Mfum and Noah King?

  9. #9

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Wednesday, Nov. 13th is the early national letter of intent signing day for basketball. Do we expect anyone to sign in addition to verbal commits William Mfum and Noah King?

    Signing Day -- Any other news?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,656

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip2daHop View Post
    Signing Day -- Any other news?
    I have found nothing on the interwebs that would indicate that Noah King and/or Will Mfum have signed yet.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •