X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU night at Target Field

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
    An excellent reason to leave town
    She is dropping me off at the bar while she goes to the park.

Comment

Had an email from Twins a couple days ago asking me for feedback on SDSU Night experience. One of the final questions asked me to rank prospective items to be given away to fans for 2019 SDSU-themed game, so it seems likely there may be another Jacks themed game next season.

Maybe Wieneke can throw out the first pitch again after winning Super Bowl with Vikes.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        Had an email from Twins a couple days ago asking me for feedback on SDSU Night experience. One of the final questions asked me to rank prospective items to be given away to fans for 2019 SDSU-themed game, so it seems likely there may be another Jacks themed game next season.

Maybe Wieneke can throw out the first pitch again after winning Super Bowl with Vikes.
        Other than caps, what other items were on the list to rank?
        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
          Other than caps, what other items were on the list to rank?
          Stocking cap, t-shirt, or sweatshirt. I believe the stocking cap option might have included scarf (e.g., stocking cap/scarf). I suppose if I were the Twins, I would hope fans would opt for the stocking caps, as they'd theoretically be least expensive to ship/size (given that one size could fit most, unlike shirts).

Comment

Stocking cap, t-shirt, or sweatshirt. I believe the stocking cap option might have included scarf (e.g., stocking cap/scarf). I suppose if I were the Twins, I would hope fans would opt for the stocking caps, as they'd theoretically be least expensive to ship/size (given that one size could fit most, unlike shirts).
            I think the one option was beanie/stocking cap.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              I think the one option was beanie/stocking cap.
              Almost certain you're right, now that you mention it. I think one of those would be pretty cool to have.

Comment

Looks like SDSU Night is getting an encore on 8/8/19. Game's against Cleveland, so tickets might be more difficult to get as game approaches.

Comment

Looks like SDSU Night is getting an encore on 8/8/19. Game's against Cleveland, so tickets might be more difficult to get as game approaches.
                  i just want the hat!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    i just want the hat!
                    Am I the only one that thinks last year's hat was 1000x better? That thing is ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      Am I the only one that thinks last year's hat was 1000x better? That thing is ugly.
                      I agree. I was hoping they might go with a stocking cap this year, but I suppose they want something people will actually wear during the game.

Hopefully Jordan Brown is the one throwing the first pitch after the Vikes make him the sole defender they draft this year. Suppose Daum could be another option.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        i just want the hat!
                        The SDSU folks distributing hats last year made it sound like others might be available by request later in year, but I never really heard anything about that. However, I'll admit I wasn't really paying attention after the game/when my family and I got ours.

Comment

I really like the yellow hat *shrug emoji guy*
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

They'll probably look better when it's not just a drawing. Last year's hat didn't look the best when it was still a drawing but it looks great in person. I'm excited for this and can't wait until August (or baseball season)!
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                            X