Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single game tickets

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Holy smokes. Are the $65 tickets premium seating or something?
    That's what I was thinking. I thought we were trying to get people to actually come to games, not reinforce their decision to watch the games from home.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      That's what I was thinking. I thought we were trying to get people to actually come to games, not reinforce their decision to watch the games from home.
      Haven't seen this yet. Wow! Sell must be banking on the Bison paying whatever it takes to get in.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        Haven't seen this yet. Wow! Sell must be banking on the Bison paying whatever it takes to get in.
        Might as well buy season tickets. You can purchase season tickets as low as $125 (corner sections). That way you get the other 6 games for $60.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Might as well buy season tickets. You can purchase season tickets as low as $125 (corner sections). That way you get the other 6 games for $60.
          Right. Maybe they're hoping NDSU fans will just opt for season tickets and try to sell the other games.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Holy smokes. Are the $65 tickets premium seating or something?
            Nope. Sec 106 row 17. Maybe tickets on the second level are cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Nope. Sec 106 row 17. Maybe tickets on the second level are cheaper
              Is beer included? I did see the $125 seats(see post #18) available for the season without any Jackrabbit Club fees. 7 games this year for $125 would leave room for a cooler of beer to tailgate.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                Is beer included? I did see the $125 seats(see post #18) available for the season without any Jackrabbit Club fees. 7 games this year for $125 would leave room for a cooler of beer to tailgate.
                I will still have room for a cooler of beer.

Comment

It appears the early sale of single-game tickets to season tickets holders can only be accomplished by calling in to the ticket office. I tried to figure it out on the website and finally called the ticket office.

Comment

You guys seen any release from SDSU on how they are handling NDSU sales on Aug 1?

Comment

https://gojacks.com/news/2019/7/25/s...ale-aug-1.aspx

Not sure if that means they are selling NDSU immediately or not. You'd think with the premium price they would, but who knows. I'd think one of you guys must have some connections to let us know....

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Not sure if that means they are selling NDSU immediately or not. You'd think with the premium price they would, but who knows. I'd think one of you guys must have some connections to let us know....
                        “Single-game tickets for South Dakota State's seven-game home football schedule will go on sale Aug. 1.”

I think the first sentence answers your question.

Comment

\
                          I dont think they will ask you if you are pro-Bison when you call or email. How would they know or even care. If you got the dough, they will take it for a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            \
                            I dont think they will ask you if you are pro-Bison when you call or email. How would they know or even care. If you got the dough, they will take it for a ticket.
                            You have to admit, this is a radical departure from the policy 2 years ago.......count me as a skeptic until I actually see them on sale.

Comment

You have to admit, this is a radical departure from the policy 2 years ago.......count me as a skeptic until I actually see them on sale.
                              So noted. I certainly do not set the ticket policy, but I would think it silly if the person answers the telephone would ask if you are affiliated with' NDSU except to put you in that section, but mostly like that section reserved for NDSU is already filled. Beyond that I see no reason to lock fans out because they follow NDSU.

Comment

I see what you mean $65 a pop seems like a great deal of money. Winning those 7 NC's will do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X