Jacks @ Gophers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks @ Gophers

Anyone hear anything about tickets for this game yet? I assume there will be an allotment for SDSU fans that season ticket holders can purchase? Not that it will be tough to get tickets, but imo it's more fun to sit with a bunch of Jacks fans.

Re: Jacks @ Gophers

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Anyone hear anything about tickets for this game yet? I assume there will be an allotment for SDSU fans that season ticket holders can purchase? Not that it will be tough to get tickets, but imo it's more fun to sit with a bunch of Jacks fans.
    Give ticket dept a call.
    https://twitter.com/gojackstix/statu...053958657?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Thanks. Fyi, tickets in the Jacks section are $25 each. You can request as many as you want, then in the next couple weeks they will call and discuss seat locations and specifics.

Comment

Thanks. Fyi, tickets in the Jacks section are $25 each. You can request as many as you want, then in the next couple weeks they will call and discuss seat locations and specifics.
        $25.00 is a good price for a P5 game even if you have to sit in the end zone.
        Why you ask, Because SDSU will git to view the P5 Gophers beaten by a powerful FCS team with 63 scholarships. ;-)

Go SDSU!
        Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
        www.gsufans.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSUsTALON View Post
          $25.00 is a good price for a P5 game even if you have to sit in the end zone.
          Why you ask, Because SDSU will git to view the P5 Gophers beaten by a powerful FCS team with 63 scholarships. ;-)

Go SDSU!
          These will be up high in the corner.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            These will be up high in the corner.
            Maybe, but you will witness history unfold!
            www.gsufans.com

Comment

Minnesota Gophers unleashes its new battle cry to be played at each home game before the game on its big screen!
              So be ready for it and do not fear it! 43 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHrI47oE30
              www.gsufans.com

Comment

GSU has zero chances of beating the Gophers. Game won’t be close. Gophers 44-13. Save your $ for weak conference game tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                  GSU has zero chances of beating the Gophers. Game won’t be close. Gophers 44-13. Save your $ for weak conference game tickets.

Minnesota has zero chance of being relevant in college football. Sarcasm intended in your previous post? It's laughable that Minnesota fans think they'll ever be anything but a mid-table team in a ****ty bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                    Minnesota has zero chance of being relevant in college football. Sarcasm intended in your previous post? It's laughable that Minnesota fans think they'll ever be anything but a mid-table team in a ****ty bowl game.
                    Right, but a mid level Big 10 team is still better than approx. 98% of FCS. If GSU is in the top 2% of FCS, I would be surprised.

Comment

Right, but a mid level Big 10 team is still better than approx. 98% of FCS. If GSU is in the top 2% of FCS, I would be surprised.
                      Except Georgia Southern is FBS not FCS.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
                        Except Georgia Southern is FBS not FCS.
                        I think he means that if they were FCS, they would not be in the top 2%, the Bison would own them, and the Jacks too. Who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          I think he means that if they were FCS, they would not be in the top 2%, the Bison would own them, and the Jacks too. Who knows!
                          Correct. Sorry, I just don't have a whole lot of respect for the Sun Belt conference. They're pretty much FCS. They would have about as much of a share of the top 25 in FCS as MVFC usually does.

Comment

Luckily I put NDSU & SDSU in the top 2% of FCS football! ;-)

HareoftheDOG , Predicting is not you game. Now run along and milk a male bison!
                            www.gsufans.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSUsTALON View Post
                              Luckily I put NDSU & SDSU in the top 2% of FCS football! ;-)

HareoftheDOG , Predicting is not you game. Now run along and milk a male bison!
                              Not a smack thread.

(But, chuckle.)
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X