2019 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Schedule

It appears the non-conference schedule is pretty much set for the volleyball team... The question remains: when are they going to get back winning double digit matches?

Eastern Illinois Panther Invitational (8/30 - 8/31)
    8-30 SDSU vs Memphis 3pm
    8-30 SDSU at Eastern Illinois 6pm
    8-31 SDSU vs Drake 6pm

Lamar Invitational (9/6 - 9/7)
    9-6 SDSU vs Louisiana-Monroe
    9-7 SDSU vs Prairie View A&M
    9-7 SDSU at Lamar

Lumberjack Classic (9/13 - 9/14)
    9-13 SDSU at Northern Arizona 12pm
    9-13 SDSU vs Fresno State 5pm
    9-14 SDSU vs LSU 10am

Jackrabbit Invitational (9/20 - 9/21)
    9-20 Valparaiso at SDSU 4pm
    9-20 UMKC at SDSU 7pm
    9-21 UW-Milwaukee at SDSU 12pm
    Last edited by SidelineObserver; 06-19-2019, 06:52 AM.

Re: 2019 Schedule

Is anyone else surprised they kept Cirillo as the head coach? She really hasn't helped to improve the program. It wouldn't hurt to get students and fans more interested in going to games, too. I'd like to see some fresh blood in the program.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

The
      Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      Is anyone else surprised they kept Cirillo as the head coach? She really hasn't helped to improve the program. It wouldn't hurt to get students and fans more interested in going to games, too. I'd like to see some fresh blood in the program.
      How much revenue potentially can be earned in a given season? I suspect no where close to what Men’s basketball brings in! So it’s not dessert on Sell’s plate, but sooner or later a change will come. I don’t know anything about Cirillo except what I read here. Maybe that’s my problem, to quote a signature often seen on this board. Hopefully for Coach Cirillo, a corner is turned this season.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 06-16-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
        I was shocked honestly she still has her job as I've stated before. Especially considering her initial 3 year deal ran out like AJ & Stigs did this past year. She didn't get a big extension like they did the fall of 2018 so I figured she was done after last season. She's been really bad. She's only won like 13% of her matches the 3 years she's been here. And zero notable wins that I'm aware of which make you feel like things are going to get any better. I hope I'm wrong!!!

Comment

Rest of the schedule came out yesterday:
          https://gojacks.com/news/2019/6/17/w...-schedule.aspx

"With eight new faces and seven returners, there is a blend that needs to happen for us to perform consistently at a high level," head coach Nicole Cirillo said.

I'll hold my breath patiently and see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
            Rest of the schedule came out yesterday:
            https://gojacks.com/news/2019/6/17/w...-schedule.aspx

"With eight new faces and seven returners, there is a blend that needs to happen for us to perform consistently at a high level," head coach Nicole Cirillo said.

I'll hold my breath patiently and see what happens...
            Here is a Jackrabbit Club Audio I received today. The coach seems positive about this season, but you sense pressure to perform and She needs to win a bunch to stay employed at SDSU.

https://soundcloud.com/user-78951379...irillo/s-34Z86

Comment

Hi all,

I know I see some of you over at summitfans.com, but I just wanted to make the other volleyball fans here aware of it so we can build the Summit League volleyball fan base! Hope to see you there: http://summitfans.com/forums/forum/forums/volleyball/

Comment

Working...
              X