Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Tournament 2019

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Any questions where Matt Zimmers allegiances lie? Check out his Twitter. Nearly out by out updates of augie. Gotta search pretty hard for an SDSU update.
    Isn't he essentially in-charge of all athletics and sports for the Argus? Also, Augie is a bit more local and a bit bigger deal than a conference tournament.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      Isn't he essentially in-charge of all athletics and sports for the Argus? Also, Augie is a bit more local and a bit bigger deal than a conference tournament.
      Yeah it's not always up to him. Frankly the way the argus is going he will be covering sdsu usd summit nsic and high school.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Any questions where Matt Zimmers allegiances lie? Check out his Twitter. Nearly out by out updates of augie. Gotta search pretty hard for an SDSU update.
        Of all the reasons to get upset, the choice of covering the defending national champion isn't one of them.

Take a look at how much coverage SDSU gets overall compared to all the other sports programs in the state. SDSU is still the main coverage, but baseball/softball season really isn't our time to shine.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Yeah it's not always up to him. Frankly the way the argus is going he will be covering sdsu usd summit nsic and high school.
          Mr. Zimmer reports to the publisher I believe or is there someone in between. I pretty certain, they tell him what to cover.

Comment

ORU beat Omaha 6-0 but in the winner take all game, Omaha with a 4-0 victory to win the Summit Tourney

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Hope he hangs in there!!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                ORU beat Omaha 6-0 but in the winner take all game, Omaha with a 4-0 victory to win the Summit Tourney
                I'm actually quite happy for Omaha. It'll be nice to get some now blood in the tournament. Also, I'm not sure how many conference tournaments Omaha has won in the Summit League besides soccer. I feel like this is a pretty big deal for their athletics program.
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                X