Last week of Pool Play -NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last week of Pool Play -NDSU

It will be interesting to see how the regular season standings end up. Seems like we always have trouble with NDSU. They are decent but always seem to play us tough.

It doesn’t really matter where we finish if it’s not first.

It seems like the bloom is off Omaha a little bit, bullpen is not great and hitting has fallen off. Oral Roberts is solid but not overwhelming like the past and we seem to match up well with Western Ill. NDSU is a lot like us just solid but not flashy.

Re: Last week of Pool Play -NDSU

If Jacks sweep series and Omaha loses their final three, then Jacks are champions.

Standings show Jacks are 17-9 and Omaha 19-8. Not likely but there is still a chance. If it were to happen Jacks 20-9 and Omaha 19-11 and Omaha finishes hosting ORU. It helps to look at the SL site once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      If Jacks sweep series and Omaha loses their final three, then Jacks are champions.

Standings show Jacks are 17-9 and Omaha 19-8. Not likely but there is still a chance. If it were to happen Jacks 20-9 and Omaha 19-11 and Omaha finishes hosting ORU. It helps to look at the SL site once in a while.
      I know what the standings are. I was just stating it will be interesting how it shakes out. Also there is a chance that ORU does not make the tournament. To me they are the toughest team for us to match up with in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by BaseJack View Post
        I know what the standings are. I was just stating it will be interesting how it shakes out. Also there is a chance that ORU does not make the tournament. To me they are the toughest team for us to match up with in the conference.
        Truth of matter is I only scanned your post. Sorry to bore with the standings and your comments about ORU are no doubt valid. I am a very casual fan when it comes to baseball. So don’t look for an astute fan. Good Day!
        Last edited by Nidaros; 05-15-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Truth of matter is I only scanned your post. Sorry to bore with the standings and your comments about ORU are no doubt valid. I am a very casual fan when it comes to baseball. So don’t look for an astute fan. Good Day!
          No problem. I figured since it’s a forum you were being a smart@ss. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BaseJack View Post
            No problem. I figured since it’s a forum you were being a smart@ss. ��
            This forum has rules. I found out the hard way.

Comment

This forum has rules. I found out the hard way.
              😂😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
              X