Big series in Omaha this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big series in Omaha this weekend

I ha has been on a roll. However if their bats have cooled off there is a good possibility we take 2 out of 3.

Re: Big series in Omaha this weekend

Originally posted by BaseJack View Post
    I ha has been on a roll. However if their bats have cooled off there is a good possibility we take 2 out of 3.
    Good call. Jacks take 2 of 3 , winning today 6-4 in 13 innings. Jacks are tied with ORU at 13-8 for 2nd place. Jacks host Ft Wayne next weekend. Ft Wayne hasnt won a conference game. So this has to be a sweep. Jacks host ORU and then travel to Fargo. Omaha and ORU finish the season in Omaha.

Comment

First series in 2019 vs UNO - gave up 46 hits - got swept! This series gave up 24 hits (with 4 extra innings) and won 2 out of 3!

Our starters were really dialed in. "That's what pitching do"!

Comment

Omaha showed they are human. I am not sure I have ever seen a team as hot as they were the first time we played them. They are a launch angle team so Augies small park didn’t help that series.

The main thing is get into the tournament, top 4. After that it will be who is hot to go to the NCAAs. There is not much separation between the top 3 or 4 teams.

Comment

Working...
        X