2019-20 Men's Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-20 Men's Schedule

In today's twitter hint on the schedule, Coach Henderson says we have 4 games agains P-5 schools and implies two are regional opponents. I don't think the fourth was on our radar. Must be a second Big 10 school as the Pac12 and Big 10 were the only two P-5 conferences listed yesterday I believe. Or perhaps Colorado could be considered regional and be a third team from the Pac12.

Comment

The schedule is out now. https://gojacks.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Indiana is the 4th P-5 team. Looks like a pretty good SOS. There are 8 "home" non-conference games including one to be at a location to be determined and an exhibition game. I am guessing the to be determined location "home" game will be at the Pentagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
        The schedule is out now. https://gojacks.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Indiana is the 4th P-5 team. Looks like a pretty good SOS. There are 8 "home" non-conference games including one to be at a location to be determined and an exhibition game. I am guessing the to be determined location "home" game will be at the Pentagon.
        Impressive P-5 schedule as far as name recognition goes. Hopefully they have better years than last year though. Nebraska has the highest RPI from last year at 89.

Comment

Win 1 or more of the P-5's, win the games you are supposed to win, and rpi should be good enough to get a higher seed, if we can get the Conference auto bid, which is quite possible....this is the type of competition we need to better the program "to be the best,you have to play the best" ....should be a good season, can't wait to see how the team forms it's own identity and just how much they can get out of it, great challenges bring out the best in those that believe in themselves and their teammates, like we always do.Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
          X