Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-20 Men's Schedule

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
    I don't think Colorado State's 2019-20 record is going to matter much in the long run to us this year. I think we will be pretty happy if we are not playing Saturday at the Summit, as I see us having a middle of the pack year with all that was lost in the offseason.
    The better teams that we play perform, the better chance of a decent seed we will have if we make the tournament. We play in the Summit League. I don't care how much you lose in the offseason, a program like SDSU has a pretty good shot at making the tournament every single year.

Comment

I haven't seen details yet this year but it was announced last year that we would play at Cal State Bakersfield this year as part of the WAC/Summit challenge. And we should have a home and an away game with Big Sky schools as a part of the Summit/Big Sky challenge. (Participants from he Big Sky are Idaho, E. Washington, Montana and Montana State.)

If those materialize, that should account for 10 oc games.

UC Bakersfield
      St. Francis
      Southern Cal
      Nebraska
      Arizona
      Florida Gulf Coast
      Colorado State
      Rio Grande Valley
      Big Sky 1
      Big Sky 2

That would be a total of 26 games so there is room for 3 or 4 more depending on whether there are any tournaments involved. The above list is a little short on home games, so the unannounced ones may be at Frost.

Comment

Has there been any 2 or 3 game tourneys announced for the OOC?
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I think we will be playing Idaho and Montana State in the Summit/Big Sky Challenge. E. Washington and Montana have released their schedules and are both playing UND and Omaha. So NDSU and SDSU should be playing Montana St and Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
            I haven't seen details yet this year but it was announced last year that we would play at Cal State Bakersfield this year as part of the WAC/Summit challenge. And we should have a home and an away game with Big Sky schools as a part of the Summit/Big Sky challenge. (Participants from he Big Sky are Idaho, E. Washington, Montana and Montana State.)

If those materialize, that should account for 10 oc games.

UC Bakersfield
            St. Francis
            Southern Cal
            Nebraska
            Arizona
            Florida Gulf Coast
            Colorado State
            Rio Grande Valley
            Big Sky 1
            Big Sky 2

That would be a total of 26 games so there is room for 3 or 4 more depending on whether there are any tournaments involved. The above list is a little short on home games, so the unannounced ones may be at Frost.
            Everything that’s been announced and has dates is in the schedule on the first page of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Has there been any 2 or 3 game tourneys announced for the OOC?
              No and at this stage of the schedule release season, it’s unlikely that we will be in one. Over half of the schools have announced their schedules.

Comment

Road game as part of Big Sky-Summit challenge against Montana State game announced for December 5th.

Comment

Add North Alabama as a home game on November 19th.

Comment

Facebook map says a team from Wyoming is on the schedule, buttttttt https://gowyo.com/news/2019/8/12/men...px?path=mbball

Comment

Facebook map says a team from Wyoming is on the schedule, buttttttt https://gowyo.com/news/2019/8/12/men...px?path=mbball
                      Had to look it up to be sure. I found out not only is Wyoming the only D1 school in the state, they are also the only NCAA school in the state. The rest are junior colleges.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        Had to look it up to be sure. I found out not only is Wyoming the only D1 school in the state, they are also the only NCAA school in the state. The rest are junior colleges.
                        I think someone who made the map needs to review his/her geography. Colorado State is on our schedule so Colorado should have been blue, not Wyoming.

Comment

Assumptions made per latest Facebook post:

TBA Home - Samford (SoCon) TBA
                          TBA Home - SWAC TBA
                          TBA Home - Idaho (Big Sky) TBA
                          TBA @ Valparaiso (Valley) TBA
                          TBA @ Cal State - Bakersfield (WAC) TBA
                          TBA Home - University of Nebraska at Kearney (MIAA) TBA
                          TBA Home - Peru State (Heart of America Conference) TBA
                          TBA Home - Dakota Wesleyan (GPAC) TBA
                          Teams that fit characteristics (map and conference) of the unannounced teams are:
                          Alabama State University Southwestern Athletic Conference
                          Jackson State University Southwestern Athletic Conference
                          Mississippi Valley State University Southwestern Athletic Conference

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                            I think someone who made the map needs to review his/her geography. Colorado State is on our schedule so Colorado should have been blue, not Wyoming.
                            I see the map has been corrected now.

Comment

Teams that fit characteristics (map and conference) of the unannounced teams are:

Comment

TBA Home - Samford (SoCon) TBA
                                TBA Home - SWAC TBA
                                TBA Home - Idaho (Big Sky) TBA
                                TBA @ Valparaiso (Valley) TBA
                                TBA @ Cal State - Bakersfield (WAC) TBA
                                We are not on Peru State's published schedule. We are also not on Nebraska Kearney published list but they do indicate one exhibition game to be announced which could be us.

https://pscbobcats.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Comment

Working...
                                X