Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macy Miller Drafted!!

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    Accordingly to the Argus, Macy is going to play in Spain next year. It isn't listed on gojacks, yet, but I think the Argus knows what they are talking about.
    Why would gojacks. other than a courtesy mention, have a voice in this matter? All the LOI restrictions and requirements have expired when SDSU handed her degree to her. You and I should be able to buy Macy all the beer she can hold at Cubbies, but maybe she doesn’t drink beer. Good Luck Macy in Spain. Macy was smart to study Spanish in high school. No hablo espaniho.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 06-26-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Why would gojacks. other than a courtesy mention, have a voice in this matter? All the LOI restrictions and requirements have expired when SDSU handed her degree to her. You and I should be able to buy Macy all the beer she can hold at Cubbies, but maybe she doesn’t drink beer. Good Luck Macy in Spain. Macy was smart to study Spanish in high school. No hablo espaniho.
      I understand what you are saying but there are articles like "Daum Joins Trail Blazers' Summer League Team" in there so I didn't know if they would mention Macy, too. The Trail Blazers are NBA not Spain but it is just summer league so who knows.

Not a big deal. Just giving an update on Macy.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
        I understand what you are saying but there are articles like "Daum Joins Trail Blazers' Summer League Team" in there so I didn't know if they would mention Macy, too. The Trail Blazers are NBA not Spain but it is just summer league so who knows.

Not a big deal. Just giving an update on Macy.
        I guess I was being nasty and real picky. My apologies.

Comment

it was mentioned in a tweet by either AJ or gojackswbb. and its no hablo espanol

Comment

Working...
          X