Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Recruits

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
    Coach Simez & Coach Hahn put up the Rabbit Signal. They either were or are recruiting in Iowa this week or weekend. Anyone have insight on who the commit would be?

https://twitter.com/damion_hahn/status/1187792633650958337
    The Rabbit signal... a spotlight with a silhouette of a jackrabbit, ears pointing straight up....like the "bat signal" commissioner Gordon uses to summon the Bat Man....nice ….j/c....we could use one at Frost though, with all the lights shut off

Comment

https://twitter.com/huntskimn/status...124438528?s=19

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Transfer from Gophers
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Transfer from Gophers
          Red-shirt junior, looks like he was injured in each of his first three seasons. Four time Wisconsin HS state champ.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
            Transfer from Gophers
            149lber

Comment

Damian just tweeted "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit "!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Damian just tweeted "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit "!
                Anyone figure out what this is from? Any new recruits beyond Marko?

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                  Anyone figure out what this is from? Any new recruits beyond Marko?
                  Derrick Cardinal form Forest Lake, Minnesota. He's a junior with two state titles already in the bag. He projects to be a pretty good 133 / 141 pounder. He's a good pickup for the jacks. It looks like SDSU is pretty content with their current roster and incoming recruits, it's good to see them going to work on future classes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
                    Derrick Cardinal form Forest Lake, Minnesota. He's a junior with two state titles already in the bag. He projects to be a pretty good 133 / 141 pounder. He's a good pickup for the jacks. It looks like SDSU is pretty content with their current roster and incoming recruits, it's good to see them going to work on future classes.
                    Also Top 100 on Flo's 2021 Big Board
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Good showing by a couple SDSU commits at a solid tournament. Bailey Roybal and Jack Thomsen winning their brackets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wcfcour...1462d.amp.html

Comment

I don't spend a lot of time looking at South Dakota high school wrestling, but Joshua "Boots" Crownover popped up on my radar. He's a two time state champ from Bon Homme / Scotland / Avon, a five sport athlete, and seemingly a kid of good character. Seems like the kind of wrestler who could do well in Brookings and, as a 184 pounder, he's at a weight of need for the Jacks. He's probably a low cost wrestler with some real upside in a program like SDSU with the coaches that they have proven that they can develop bigger guys. I'd like to see him wrestle for the Jacks if he doesn't go the football route.

Comment

Heard a rumor that Boots might be playing LB/TE at USD. I’m sure he has plenty of options and hasn’t made a decision yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So. . . what does SDSU even need right now? I feel like the jacks are such a young team that if everyone just sticks around they'll be just fine until at least 2023. I suppose it would be good to grab a blue-chip 184 pounder in case we can't pull a winner out of Casperson, Schoon, and Orris but that's about all that I can think of. We are going to need a very strong class of 2022 and the jacks need to continue building relationships with key recruiting partners but I we could almost just stop for a while and still have 8-10 ranked wrestlers in the 2022 / 2023 season.

Comment

So. . . what does SDSU even need right now? I feel like the jacks are such a young team that if everyone just sticks around they'll be just fine until at least 2023. I suppose it would be good to grab a blue-chip 184 pounder in case we can't pull a winner out of Casperson, Schoon, and Orris but that's about all that I can think of. We are going to need a very strong class of 2022 and the jacks need to continue building relationships with key recruiting partners but I we could almost just stop for a while and still have 8-10 ranked wrestlers in the 2022 / 2023 season.
                              How many for each weight? Like 2 or 3 normally? Hard to get depth if such a young roster. Like trying to get good 2nd and 3rd string QB.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

197 needs depth.

Comment

Working...
                                X