• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

hopefully the shots will start to fall for us the second half

Comment

Spent the half watching on a Planet Fitness treadmill. Too ugly to watch. Enough exercise, it's WNAX from here out.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        20% shooting and terrible at the rim. Missed a ton of shots and just had a terrible possession at the end of the half.

But only down 9 at the half.
        Larson just missing so many she usually gets. Ugh. Gonna have to fight hard second half. I just wish this game could have been at the denny.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Larson just missing so many she usually gets. Ugh. Gonna have to fight hard second half. I just wish this game could have been at the denny.
          I think that they are rushing some of those shots inside becasue of Oregon's size. Hopefully AJ can get them to calm dowm and execute in the second half
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Take good measured shots, ….not hurried ones, they sped us up a little too much

Comment

Irwin's foul trouble forced everyone else to play big minutes. Hope we have enough gas in the tank down the stretch.

Comment

I feel like every time these halftime announcers try to be clever or make a joke, a puppy somewhere dies. I find myself cringing every time they speak...

Comment

20% shooting and terrible at the rim. Missed a ton of shots and just had a terrible possession at the end of the half.

But only down 9 at the half.
                  20% shooting tells us we aren't getting the type shots we normally get, good measured shots, not hurried roulette wheel types, they are too low percentage,got to get the shooting percentage up to our norm.

Comment

Can't let the Ducks go on a run to start the half.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                      I feel like every time these halftime announcers try to be clever or make a joke, a puppy somewhere dies. I find myself cringing every time they speak...
                      I assume these are the Oregon announcers for all their games. As he just said it's amazing the jackrabbits are even in the game.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Oregon's height advantage must be causing the Jacks to alter their shots down low. They've sure missed a lot of near gimmes.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Oregon's really hustling for rebounds, loose balls, they are really active in this game ...sweet 16 games are where the team that works the hardest , usually benefits....1/2 of a game left, a lot can happen yet.....we get the lead down even a little in the 3rd qtr....we'll be alright....just don't let them increase it any is the main thing right now

Comment

How many layups or shots a couple feet from the basket have the Jacks missed? I swear it’s 10+

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              I assume these are the Oregon announcers for all their games. As he just said it's amazing the jackrabbits are even in the game.
                              also said of their run "this is what we've expected" ….biased any??(the Male)

Comment

How many layups or shots a couple feet from the basket have the Jacks missed? I swear it’s 10+
                                Some days the ball doesn't bounce your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X