GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

In case anyone has time to move on from the men's basketball thread, there is a game for WBB that might be considered an elite basketball game. I continue to hope the women play at their ability and bring another win to the year for the seniors to savor in their final season at SDSU. Go Jacks!!

ESPN2
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    In case anyone has time to move on from the men's basketball thread, there is a game for WBB that might be considered an elite basketball game. I continue to hope the women play at their ability and bring another win to the year for the seniors to savor in their final season at SDSU. Go Jacks!!

ESPN2
    I was starting to worry about you OH. I didn't think you would forget to start this thread and be the reason if we lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      I was starting to worry about you OH. I didn't think you would forget to start this thread and be the reason if we lost.
      I am always making mistakes.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

It’s a shame the MBB situation has crapped all over this historic week here amongst the fanatics. Out in the real world, however, I’ve never seen more SDSU hype.

We’re going to need the best effort in SDSU history to get a win tonight, but I would not be shocked if it happens. Whatever the case, this week has been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          It’s a shame the MBB situation has crapped all over this historic week here amongst the fanatics. Out in the real world, however, I’ve never seen more SDSU hype.

We’re going to need the best effort in SDSU history to get a win tonight, but I would not be shocked if it happens. Whatever the case, this week has been fun.
          I agree, as late as this thing is going to start it might be a beer for the tip-off and a coffee for the final buzzer.

Edit: It was great to see their sendoff and what the peeps did for Sydney P"s dad!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
            I agree, as late as this thing is going to start it might be a beer for the tip-off and a coffee for the final buzzer.
            thanks for the coffee reminder. I may have hit the limit for the day on spirits.

Comment

thanks for the coffee reminder. I may have hit the limit for the day on spirits.
              Be here in the eastern time zone

Comment

Aaaaah, one more won't hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  Be here in the eastern time zone
                  Uffda!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    Uffda!
                    Man I hope we look better than Az St.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      Man I hope we look better than Az St.
                      The girls know they can play right with Oregon. They have no reason to be intimidated. Let it all hang out, no regrets!

Comment

#6 seed vs #2 seed in their backyard will be the acid test for this team. Hopefully the crowd noise is the fuel for the Jackrabbits as much as the Ducks. Miss St did not have the big fuel of the crowd and Arizona St did not have the juice tonight. Lousiville is schooling the Beavers early as well. Jackrabbits need to be the rule to the exception tonight as the lower seed to show stuff.. #1 seed UConn gets by #6 seed UCLA 69-61.

Comment

#6 seed vs #2 seed in their backyard will be the acid test for this team. Hopefully the crowd noise is the fuel for the Jackrabbits as much as the Ducks. Miss St did not have the big fuel of the crowd and Arizona St did not have the juice tonight. Lousiville is schooling the Beavers early as well. Jackrabbits need to be the rule to the exception tonight as the lower seed to show stuff.. #1 seed UConn gets by #6 seed UCLA 69-61.
                          UCONN was a #2

Comment

Whatever happens we needs to stay out of foul trouble IMO.

Comment

We've played 3 of these teams competively recently, Louisville, Baylor, Oregon...who are still in it, high seeds all of them.....we shouldn't feel intimidated in the least

Comment

Working...
                              X