Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

Default GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

In case anyone has time to move on from the men's basketball thread, there is a game for WBB that might be considered an elite basketball game. I continue to hope the women play at their ability and bring another win to the year for the seniors to savor in their final season at SDSU. Go Jacks!!

ESPN2
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Default Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

Quote Originally Posted by OldHare View Post
    In case anyone has time to move on from the men's basketball thread, there is a game for WBB that might be considered an elite basketball game. I continue to hope the women play at their ability and bring another win to the year for the seniors to savor in their final season at SDSU. Go Jacks!!

ESPN2
    I was starting to worry about you OH. I didn't think you would forget to start this thread and be the reason if we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Justwin View Post
    I was starting to worry about you OH. I didn't think you would forget to start this thread and be the reason if we lost.
    I am always making mistakes.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Itís a shame the MBB situation has crapped all over this historic week here amongst the fanatics. Out in the real world, however, Iíve never seen more SDSU hype.

Weíre going to need the best effort in SDSU history to get a win tonight, but I would not be shocked if it happens. Whatever the case, this week has been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Southeast View Post
    It’s a shame the MBB situation has crapped all over this historic week here amongst the fanatics. Out in the real world, however, I’ve never seen more SDSU hype.

We’re going to need the best effort in SDSU history to get a win tonight, but I would not be shocked if it happens. Whatever the case, this week has been fun.
    I agree, as late as this thing is going to start it might be a beer for the tip-off and a coffee for the final buzzer.

Edit: It was great to see their sendoff and what the peeps did for Sydney P"s dad!

Quote Originally Posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    I agree, as late as this thing is going to start it might be a beer for the tip-off and a coffee for the final buzzer.
    thanks for the coffee reminder. I may have hit the limit for the day on spirits.

thanks for the coffee reminder. I may have hit the limit for the day on spirits.
    Be here in the eastern time zone
    "Everyone wants a little happiness, nobody wants pain. But to get a rainbow, you need a little rain." Kodi

Talking Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Ducks @ Portland

Aaaaah, one more won't hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Be here in the eastern time zone
    Uffda!

Quote Originally Posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Uffda!
    Man I hope we look better than Az St.