IPFW Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW Series

I hope we can get this one in. It does not look like the weather is going to cooperate.

Re: IPFW Series

Enough basketball for a moment. I wonder if they’ll back the series up a day and play a doubleheader during the set. The weather doesn’t look good. We’ll find out a little more about this team this weekend. Can they win ANOTHER road series after winning 2 of 3 at ORU? Championship teams don’t lay an egg this weekend. Should be fun to follow!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
      Enough basketball for a moment. I wonder if they’ll back the series up a day and play a doubleheader during the set. The weather doesn’t look good. We’ll find out a little more about this team this weekend. Can they win ANOTHER road series after winning 2 of 3 at ORU? Championship teams don’t lay an egg this weekend. Should be fun to follow!

Go Rabbits!
      They are playing a doubleheader tomorrow starting at noon. Would be nice to get a sweep this weekend but 2 out of 3 will do. IPFW appears to be short on pitching based on their scores. I am hope we don’t take getting wins for granted because it always bites you in the **s. Good luck to the Lady Jacks tomorrow night by the way. Fun team to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BaseJack View Post
        They are playing a doubleheader tomorrow starting at noon. Would be nice to get a sweep this weekend but 2 out of 3 will do. IPFW appears to be short on pitching based on their scores. I am hope we don’t take getting wins for granted because it always bites you in the **s. Good luck to the Lady Jacks tomorrow night by the way. Fun team to watch.
        Jacks sweep the DH. I believe it was 5-4 and 12-2.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
          Jacks sweep the DH. I believe it was 5-4 and 12-2.
          Third game has been moved to Notre Dame’s field. That should be cool to play there.

Comment

Thought I would put this here since it's this weekend, too. ndsu is leading Oral Roberts 3-2 in the bottom of the 10th. It's on ESPN+ if anyone wants to catch the end.
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
              Thought I would put this here since it's this weekend, too. ndsu is leading Oral Roberts 3-2 in the bottom of the 10th. It's on ESPN+ if anyone wants to catch the end.
              ndsu finishes after 10 innings with the 3-2 victory. I wonder if this means ORU is down this year or if everyone in the conference is improving? I would like to think the latter.
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

I think it is a little of both. They are a little down at this stage of the season but other teams have improved.

Comment

Working...
                X