Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 148 of 148

Thread: Coach Henderson

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Any word on who Hendo is looking at for the last assistant coach?
    Wanted to reiterate Rabbit74's question. Seems like Hendo was hired forever ago but no word or rumbles on a 3rd AC. I haven't been on Zim's chat's for awhile, has he mentioned anything?

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Worthington,MN
    Posts
    4,969

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by MNJack3 View Post
    Wanted to reiterate Rabbit74's question. Seems like Hendo was hired forever ago but no word or rumbles on a 3rd AC. I haven't been on Zim's chat's for awhile, has he mentioned anything?
    I don't think Zim has done a chat for over a month.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hamlin County
    Posts
    5,474

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I don't think Zim has done a chat for over a month.
    He may be waiting for news on the assistant coaches! He is following the Clark Cup Finals which include the Stampede. That is kind of big news in town today which is likely an assignment(a good one).
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    It sounds like Coach Hendo has filled out his staff with a third assistant coach. I think the newest assistant is a former assistant from Utah State and Southwest Minnesota State.
    Peace. Love. Coffee. Jackrabbits.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    It sounds like Coach Hendo has filled out his staff with a third assistant coach. I think the newest assistant is a former assistant from Utah State and Southwest Minnesota State.
    Tramel Barnes? Played and coached at SMSU for Bigler before joining Craig Smith. Good Midwest ties would make him a nice addition if that's who it is.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls
    Posts
    4,210

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    It sounds like Coach Hendo has filled out his staff with a third assistant coach. I think the newest assistant is a former assistant from Utah State and Southwest Minnesota State.
    DOBO at Utah St.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by MNJack3 View Post
    Tramel Barnes? Played and coached at SMSU for Bigler before joining Craig Smith. Good Midwest ties would make him a nice addition if that's who it is.
    I think that's who it is. He seems like a very good addition to the staff.
    Peace. Love. Coffee. Jackrabbits.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: Coach Henderson

    Peace. Love. Coffee. Jackrabbits.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •