Coach Henderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach Henderson

Posted this in the TJ thread but thought I would post here too. Hopefully this is a good sign for us.
    Caleb hasn’t done anything on twitter since either announcement but his mom retweeted a tweet from UNLV athletics announcing T.J. as the coach and she also retweeted favorited and replied to a tweet from hoopdirt.com about Henderson becoming the coach. Her reply was congrats coach hendo, we are proud of you❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Maybe another good sign is that Jenkins hasn’t tweeted anything or changed anything but he did like a tweet from from jackrabbit illustrated about the incoming class sticking together for the new coach

Comment

Klink evidently is staying, too, as associate head coach. I don't know about Weathers, the other assistant. Henderson and Klink should make a good coaching duo. Henderson was considered a promising young star when Otz brought him to the Jacks as his top assistant. Sell obviously was prepared for Otz's inevitable departure.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          When we were scoring 90 a game a still losing?
          Happy for him but wasn’t he in charge of our defense then and now?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
            I thought the soft zone was otz plan but realized it wasnt going to work half way through the season.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Hey Debbie Downer let’s have 24 hrs without talking about defense.

Comment

Well we're certainly more Midwest positive about this than the UNLV board.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Hey Debbie Downer let’s have 24 hrs without talking about defense.
                  Lol. I was hoping I was wrong and the d is on otz!! Want more reasons to celebrate.

Comment

Maybe Miles would want to be an assistant?

(Sarcasm)

Comment

I hope he didn't take the belt with him, that is if Key ever gave it back!

Comment

Lol. I was hoping I was wrong and the d is on otz!! Want more reasons to celebrate.
                        Isn't the head coach ultimately responsible for the defense? It's not even like football where you platoon and have a DC. Maybe he was the only one in the bunch that stressed defense. And since Utz was so personable and connected, who's gonna lift the extra recruiting weight?

Comment

I've watched two practices in their 3 years of this staff.

In that time... Henderson was in charge of the Posts during position drills.

They did some light scrimmaging, but I don't think he was any more in charge of defense than anyone else.

-Honestly Otz talked and was vocal all the time during practice, much different from Nagy... the practices I saw that Nagy ran... he was pretty subdued, and let the assistants run the drills.

Comment

if it means anything on Caleb Grills twitter account he has SDSU mbb commit still on it and his moms has the SDSU signing picture still up.

Comment

Hopefully this helps keep our foot in the door with the players that are still being recruited for next year with now two available scholarships.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                if it means anything on Caleb Grills twitter account he has SDSU mbb commit still on it and his moms has the SDSU signing picture still up.
                                He's on a plane to Wichita as we speak!

Comment

Working...
                                X