Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coach Henderson

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by quarky. I do a google and it come up quirky and you get all sorts of meanings. It was a very good interview by the way.
    Whoops, spelling error! I'm sure some of you have noticed my spelling and sentence structure is poor. Always more of a talker than writer, ha. Below is a definition of what I meant but I would replace "Weird" with "Goofy". It's all based off of his mannerisms and speech style, not meant as a dis. Nagy was a serious introvert when a camera was put in his face (Far different behind the scenes), TJ is a Salesmen, and Hendo seems completely different, almost a less intense Tim Miles.

"The most important thing to understand is that quirky is "weird" in an endearing way. People who are quirky are just weird enough to be interesting and intriguing but not weird enough to repel. Someone who's quirky has a few odd traits and habits but is not creepy or off-putting."

Comment

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
      Whoops, spelling error! I'm sure some of you have noticed my spelling and sentence structure is poor. Always more of a talker than writer, ha. Below is a definition of what I meant but I would replace "Weird" with "Goofy". It's all based off of his mannerisms and speech style, not meant as a dis. Nagy was a serious introvert when a camera was put in his face (Far different behind the scenes), TJ is a Salesmen, and Hendo seems completely different, almost a less intense Tim Miles.

"The most important thing to understand is that quirky is "weird" in an endearing way. People who are quirky are just weird enough to be interesting and intriguing but not weird enough to repel. Someone who's quirky has a few odd traits and habits but is not creepy or off-putting."
      You are not alone on the spelling and sentence structure. I still don't fully comprehend the who and whom rule. Probably never will, but I think Coach Henderson will be well liked among the Jackrabbit nation. After all he was recruited and coached by Greg McDermott, whom I recall was at one time a UND assistant for Rich Glas, at about the same time Nagy first came to SDSU. I suspect Eric got good training and is now qualified to be our head coach.

Comment

Any reports from the meet and greet with the coaching staff last night ?

Comment

It appears that the Jacks weren't the only one of the better mid-majors with coaching vacancies that promoted from within. Both Buffalo and Wofford hired current assistants for their openings.

Comment

Any word on who Hendo is looking at for the last assistant coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
              Any word on who Hendo is looking at for the last assistant coach?
              Wanted to reiterate Rabbit74's question. Seems like Hendo was hired forever ago but no word or rumbles on a 3rd AC. I haven't been on Zim's chat's for awhile, has he mentioned anything?

Comment

Wanted to reiterate Rabbit74's question. Seems like Hendo was hired forever ago but no word or rumbles on a 3rd AC. I haven't been on Zim's chat's for awhile, has he mentioned anything?
                I don't think Zim has done a chat for over a month.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  I don't think Zim has done a chat for over a month.
                  He may be waiting for news on the assistant coaches! He is following the Clark Cup Finals which include the Stampede. That is kind of big news in town today which is likely an assignment(a good one).
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

It sounds like Coach Hendo has filled out his staff with a third assistant coach. I think the newest assistant is a former assistant from Utah State and Southwest Minnesota State.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      It sounds like Coach Hendo has filled out his staff with a third assistant coach. I think the newest assistant is a former assistant from Utah State and Southwest Minnesota State.
                      Tramel Barnes? Played and coached at SMSU for Bigler before joining Craig Smith. Good Midwest ties would make him a nice addition if that's who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        DOBO at Utah St.

Comment

Tramel Barnes? Played and coached at SMSU for Bigler before joining Craig Smith. Good Midwest ties would make him a nice addition if that's who it is.
                          I think that's who it is. He seems like a very good addition to the staff.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Welcome, Coach Barnes!

https://gojacks.com/news/2019/6/19/m...01RANDCWvfV7cQ
                            This space for lease.

Comment

• Coach Henderson has gotten the young Jacks squad to a very strong start. It may be early to say, but I think this is another successful coaching hire.

Comment

• MidcoSN has a good piece with Coach Hendo on Twitter which is beyond my skill set to paste here. It is at the great shot golf.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X