Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 750

Thread: 2019-20 Men's Roster

  1. #731
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,522

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Okay...I couldn't find any post alleging 'tampering' in this thread.

  2. #732
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,664

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    This is probably the post that Blue is referring to. He didnt have to go to their board to get anything. The troll came to ours.
    I think you are right. I have no clue what yote4life was hinting at. Noah supposedly graduated at the top of class.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 06-30-2019 at 02:32 PM.

  3. #733
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Brookings
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Did anyone hear about Owen Coburn deciding to leave? Just announced today he will be at Kirkwood Community College next year.

    https://twitter.com/owen_coburn/stat...31705817018368
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!


  4. #734
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hartford, SD
    Posts
    2,585

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Well. That sucks.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  5. #735
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,585

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Did anyone hear about Owen Coburn deciding to leave? Just announced today he will be at Kirkwood Community College next year.

    https://twitter.com/owen_coburn/stat...31705817018368
    I just saw the tweet and was completely surprised by this since he never announced his release. No clue the reasoning.

    Probably won't affect this coming season much as he was likely a redshirt candidate, but hurts post depth for the future.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright


  6. #736
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,664

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    I just saw the tweet and was completely surprised by this since he never announced his release. No clue the reasoning.

    Probably won't affect this coming season much as he was likely a redshirt candidate, but hurts post depth for the future.
    Shooting from hip, has he not been on campus and practicing this summer? Could this move be a coaching recommendation? Too much of a project? Just speculating!!

  7. #737
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,445

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Shooting from hip, has he not been on campus and practicing this summer? Could this move be a coaching recommendation? Too much of a project? Just speculating!!
    This or he is convinced he can play at a higher level.

  8. #738
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,664

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    This or he is convinced he can play at a higher level.
    Three time 3A All-State Iowa hardly a project. I think you are on to something.

  9. #739
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Worthington,MN
    Posts
    4,969

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Could very likely be a mutual decision. If the Jacks are going to continue to be an up-tempo push the ball offense, a 6'10 true post may not be the best fit. Wilson, Dillon and Dentlinger seem to be more mobile, and will all be around for 2 or 3 more seasons. Best wishes to Coburn - I believe he can transfer to a 4 year school after one season of JUCO ball as long as he is OK academically, which he should be. This way he doesn't have to sit a year, and will have 3 years of eligibility wherever he goes. And in the long run it will be good for the Jacks, since they will now have 2 spots in upcoming class rather than just one.

  10. #740
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,585

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Could very likely be a mutual decision. If the Jacks are going to continue to be an up-tempo push the ball offense, a 6'10 true post may not be the best fit. Wilson, Dillon and Dentlinger seem to be more mobile, and will all be around for 2 or 3 more seasons. Best wishes to Coburn - I believe he can transfer to a 4 year school after one season of JUCO ball as long as he is OK academically, which he should be. This way he doesn't have to sit a year, and will have 3 years of eligibility wherever he goes. And in the long run it will be good for the Jacks, since they will now have 2 spots in upcoming class rather than just one.
    Since Owen was a 4 year qualifer out of HS, he'll be able to transfer from JuCo to DI after only 1 season. If he was a non-qualifer academically coming out of HS, he'd have to earn his associates before going DI.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •