Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Okay...I couldn't find any post alleging 'tampering' in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    This is probably the post that Blue is referring to. He didnt have to go to their board to get anything. The troll came to ours.
    I think you are right. I have no clue what yote4life was hinting at. Noah supposedly graduated at the top of class.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 06-30-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Did anyone hear about Owen Coburn deciding to leave? Just announced today he will be at Kirkwood Community College next year.

https://twitter.com/owen_coburn/stat...31705817018368
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Well. That sucks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Did anyone hear about Owen Coburn deciding to leave? Just announced today he will be at Kirkwood Community College next year.

https://twitter.com/owen_coburn/stat...31705817018368
    I just saw the tweet and was completely surprised by this since he never announced his release. No clue the reasoning.

Probably won't affect this coming season much as he was likely a redshirt candidate, but hurts post depth for the future.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    I just saw the tweet and was completely surprised by this since he never announced his release. No clue the reasoning.

Probably won't affect this coming season much as he was likely a redshirt candidate, but hurts post depth for the future.
    Shooting from hip, has he not been on campus and practicing this summer? Could this move be a coaching recommendation? Too much of a project? Just speculating!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Shooting from hip, has he not been on campus and practicing this summer? Could this move be a coaching recommendation? Too much of a project? Just speculating!!
    This or he is convinced he can play at a higher level.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    This or he is convinced he can play at a higher level.
    Three time 3A All-State Iowa hardly a project. I think you are on to something.

Could very likely be a mutual decision. If the Jacks are going to continue to be an up-tempo push the ball offense, a 6'10 true post may not be the best fit. Wilson, Dillon and Dentlinger seem to be more mobile, and will all be around for 2 or 3 more seasons. Best wishes to Coburn - I believe he can transfer to a 4 year school after one season of JUCO ball as long as he is OK academically, which he should be. This way he doesn't have to sit a year, and will have 3 years of eligibility wherever he goes. And in the long run it will be good for the Jacks, since they will now have 2 spots in upcoming class rather than just one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Could very likely be a mutual decision. If the Jacks are going to continue to be an up-tempo push the ball offense, a 6'10 true post may not be the best fit. Wilson, Dillon and Dentlinger seem to be more mobile, and will all be around for 2 or 3 more seasons. Best wishes to Coburn - I believe he can transfer to a 4 year school after one season of JUCO ball as long as he is OK academically, which he should be. This way he doesn't have to sit a year, and will have 3 years of eligibility wherever he goes. And in the long run it will be good for the Jacks, since they will now have 2 spots in upcoming class rather than just one.
    Since Owen was a 4 year qualifer out of HS, he'll be able to transfer from JuCo to DI after only 1 season. If he was a non-qualifer academically coming out of HS, he'd have to earn his associates before going DI.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright